Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a shock lets just hope whoever comes after Gareth feels the same

Reactions: 13
Wonder if he’ll stop cheating on her now she’s had his child… doubt it!
Im going with a solid no 🤣 probs has a good few lined up for when shes recovering from giving birth. I'd feel more sorry for her if she wasn't aware but at this point she has to be, like our favorite doormat Sasha

Reactions: 11
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
---

Are that is that proves to me jack and haaland are gay lovers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Potter gone today if Chelsea don’t get a result? Surely he has to be.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry how have Arsenal gone behind less than a minute into the game? They will still go on to win but letting Bournemouth score 20 seconds after the game starts is wild 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anyone can predict Todd’s next move. He may get rid of the whole team before he gets rid of potter
There’s conflicting reports because I read something the other day saying they have no intention of sacking him regardless of what these next few results are, but there’s also been reports saying today’s game is a must win for him so who knows at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
---

Are that is that proves to me jack and haaland are gay lovers
There are probably pairings that this thread would be less pleased by 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dunno wtf has happened to Son this season. A shadow of the player he’s been in recent years.

Reactions: 8
Gosh the Arsenal players are such moanbags. You can tell they’re being coached by Lego Pep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok so I jinxed the future hubby by buying him for my fpl, plus side my 1st sub is Veltman & he gets goal/CS points this week :D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.