Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not counting goals by rapists so 2-2 still for me jammy twats

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise arsenal have a million minutes added on an they score in the last seconds 😒😒

• Heart
Thanks dogsitter 😘😘. I’ll never speak badly of you again. Hope you and Eric have a long and happy marriage babe

• Haha
  • Angry
I have seen a few wags in person some are really normal looking and lovely, others are just plastered in make-up and designer tat typical wag vileness thinking they are better than everyone else.

Reactions: 7
I have seen a few wags in person some are really normal looking and lovely, others are just plastered in make-up and designer tat typical wag vileness thinking they are better than everyone else.
Ooh name and shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh name and shame!

Britney De villers - awful
Jota's (liverpool )partner- very normal looking
Perrie from little mix is pretty
Kate Kane - pretty (a lot of designer clothes )
Danni Dyer - normal looking lots of make-up
A few more but wasn't sure who their partners and husbands were deffo were wags though.

Reactions: 12
So, there are just 6 points between 20th and 12th place. Who's everyone predicting for relegation? I am predicting Bournemouth, Southampton and Leeds, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if West Ham or Leicester get relegated. I think Everton will survive because under Dyche they will be hard to beat and will just about get enough wins/draws to survive.

Reactions: 3
Love this so much. He’s the best -

This is so cute
— and he carried us for most of the match (as per). Bit of a smash and grab today but I’ll take it. Raul played well and great to see Adama on the scoresheet. I’ve now stuck on the slowest train home with Palace and Spurs fans, but the long journey home is always easier after a win.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Britney De villers - awful
I’d be really curious to see her in person without make up, in most of the pics she posts her skin is so stupidly smooth that I know some editing app is working overtime 🤣
So, there are just 6 points between 20th and 12th place. Who's everyone predicting for relegation? I am predicting Bournemouth, Southampton and Leeds, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if West Ham or Leicester get relegated. I think Everton will survive because under Dyche they will be hard to beat and will just about get enough wins/draws to survive.
I’d back your 3, unless Madders gets injured again, then I’d swap Leicester with Leeds. Even as a Liverpool fan I’d rather not see Everton relegated, be a little bit of a shame to see their run of staying in the top flight since the 50’s ending.

Reactions: 3
unless Madders gets injured again, then I’d swap Leicester with Leeds
Yeah that's why I still think that Leicester could get relegated if Maddison got injured again because without him they don't have an attacking threat and don't score as many goals. I have to say though even if Leicester do stay up I can see him leaving in the summer.

Reactions: 4
Brighton fan here- West Ham were genuinely horrible today and gave up with twenty minutes to go, but Southampton/Bournemouth are worse than them for sure. I reckon it’ll be close at the end of the year.

I hope this is some sort of indication as to what happens next in terms of his career at Man United.
---
I think you should switch Leicester and Everton.

She has an amazing figure, fair fucks to her she must work out a lot’!!
She prob does workout - but def has had enhancements. You can see over the years the changes in parts of her body esp since she posts nearly naked carnival photos. I basically live in the gym (call me ruben dias) yet my body will never ever look like that lol

I live in LA so I’m also skeptical of too perfect bodies 😂 So many plastic surgeons and medical beauty places here. Also my previous neighbors were South American ladies and they told me everyone including them got nipped and tucked. it’s really common and quite cheap compared to some places so for a footballers gf it’s prob nothing.

there are people who work out crazy amounts and can make their bodies insane, there are people who are genetically gifted, and then there are people who def Just get surgery.

EC730E45-E31D-4386-A2E9-DC96027781AC.jpeg

Normal butt

8B164B65-A14F-4432-80D1-3F8B9E836034.jpeg

Plump booty

82D99338-3D2E-4393-B810-B2E3A2A69CE3.jpeg

chest exhibit a

9D9FDFD8-87A2-4C8A-917E-FB3B40481F55.jpeg

New chest

I have nothing against plastic surgery or enhancements etc. I just think people need to realize that it’s more common than not and while many put a tit ton of work in the gym or have amazing genetics, many a rich wag take short cuts

Reactions: 16
Making the rounds on twitter that Liverpool fan have placed a flag mocking the Munich disaster on the gates outside anfield. 😔.

Maybe it's stupid of me but was really hoping after both manager came put for it to be stopped it actually might happen

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Making the rounds on twitter that Liverpool fan have placed a flag mocking the Munich disaster on the gates outside anfield. 😔.

Maybe it's stupid of me but was really hoping after both manager came put for it to be stopped it actually might happen
I’m pretty sure it’s an old photo, not that it matters because it’s unacceptable regardless of when it was taken but implying that it was taken today to score points is unfair imo. I just hope there’s no disrespectful chants from both sets of fans today especially after the managers both spoke out about it like you said, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.