Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
That’s true. We missed our bus parade as well. Though if they do give us the title from 2012, I want Aguero to personally deliver it to us.
Thats the 1 I want they should've made it joint winners that year anyway :ROFLMAO: Its tough as It'd be nice to have title wins for Jose/Ole but it means LFC would get some aswell:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
It isn’t him, hasn’t Greenwood got tattoos up his forearms? Clearly just trying to get people to watch her awful desperate videos

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
How am I supposed to know that lol? I don’t work in that field and I know absolutely nothing about how these things are investigated/run nor have I claimed to, you would have to ask those in charge 👍🏼 We can only discuss information that has been made available to us, if those things you mentioned were brought to the attention of the public then obviously people would be talking about it. People on this thread are sharing opinions so if you don’t like it you know what to do, classic deflection.
Those things are publically available but covered up because there red shirts. It's nothing about deflection it's about treating each club the same.

But my one question to any rival fan of Liverpool United spurs arsenal is why don't your clubs/premier League want an independent regulator but the one club who has apparently committed all these offences.

Yeah but im deflecting and my clubs bad if the premier League had nothing to hide they and these clubs wouldn't be against transparency.

Lu433

When did Jorginho get married? Noticed the ring on his finger but don’t remember hearing about it

wordzalad

VIP Member
Did it end 2-2?? Will admit I do like Sancho.

That means we are still ahead of Leeds,

So over the coming week ideally… need Liverpool to beat Everton and Chelsea to beat West Ham and Newcastle to beat Bournemouth and I need Man Utd beat Leeds. Ideally spurs to beat leicester too as theyre 1 point above us but if we win that can be a draw.

Obviously we need to beat Southampton too.

If all this happens I’ll donate £5 to whatever charity one of you guys suggest as a thank you.

if you can pass that on to your clubs I’d appreciate it. Cheers x

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
bloody hell what a start for lfc, think I want them to win tbh as means they dont have extra time to concentrate on prem

BDY_97

VIP Member
Please 😭 I swear Madrid always play 10x better every time they play us compared to any other team
That’s why i can’t even be mad lmao the script was already written and it doesn’t involve us winning 🤣 I’m just glad we are actually playing well despite the goals, we will probably crumble now though lol

Last edited:

wordzalad

VIP Member
Do any of you go to that Jonathan Morley guys tiktok.
He’s like one man AFTV for Liverpool. 🤣 I’m actually half thinking he supports some other team and is on a wind up

• Haha