Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
It was nice while it lasted (a 15 minute paradise) honestly I just wish it wasnt two legs cause now were going to go to Madrid and get absolutely battered 😭

Reactions: 1

Popupchick

VIP Member
To be fair I can’t really blame them for that, he was a shite manager last year and has really stepped it up this season imo. The fact that he’s so supportive of Partey is what puts me off him.

There’s no reason for this to be as funny as it is, why is he leapfrogging him 😭
Yeah and like I get that but it's like there trying to make everyone forget how bad they got last season. They should own it that they was wrong 🤣

Lovelula

VIP Member
Sorry if this is a bit off topic but anyone here who remembers Man Utd in the 90s...what is the general consensus on David May?
Saw him on Insta just now working out in Paul Scholes new gym..he came to one of our local pubs to give a talk a couple of years ago and he seemed really cocky.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Nope, newcastle were the ones who clapped first so it was never going to be a minutes silence from then on. Anyway, i’m just glad everyone was respectful and that his family were there to see it.
That’s what I meant sorry, not phrased properly by me 😅 Newcastle fans clapped/there was clapping and it went from there! It obviously wasn’t clear from the offset whether it was applause or silence, I thought I’d heard moments silence on tv like, but I personally wouldn’t be having a go at Liverpool fans or calling it disrespectful. *I get why people would be annoyed though but it really doesn’t need to be that deep*

I was surprised his family were there tbh, I’d of thought they’d of been in Turkey too or living with him unless they stayed living in Newcastle whilst he played. When they showed them on the tv, that made me really sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
Do you know how wild it is to have a 5-2 loss barely even make an impact on you, because that’s how I feel. I genuinely couldn’t care less and it’s quite concerning because I should care but I just don’t 🤣
plus side if you do lose leg2 :rolleyes: can concentrate on prem as pointwise could easily still get top4

BDY_97

VIP Member
This is how i’m currently feeling lmfaoo give me 3-0 madrid as long as there’s no shit like this 😭

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
There’s nothing anyone can say that will change your mind on this but I’m telling you now there is literally no way Manchester City made more money than any other club last season. Investigations have shown some of City’s sponsors such as one betting company was actually fake and was in fact a PR company which could be traced back to Abu Dhabi.
The same betting company sponsor issues that over half the premier League are dealing with Fulham, Liverpool plenty more as well but let's isolate city there..... I prefer to trust companies such as Deloitte and Forbes over people online personally

1x2x3x4x

Your also being blinded, there over 100 charges have you a clue what they even are. i very much doubt it, its blinkers time i guess. Your going a bit too early again with the automatic guilty verdict..... Spurs were found guilty of this in the 80s had it turned over in the 90s. IM not saying it a conspiracy im saying its extremly convienent that despite investigating for 4 years they want the investigation charge which they couldnt even get correct on their own post and had to be corrected isnt anything to do with the independent regualtor.

As i have said IF city have done wrong which there isnt proof they have yet its charges and maybe you should look at the 100 charges. its the same charge for the same thing over and over again across 9 years all city have to to do is show one is false and lots fall like a deck of cards.

i get many think city are some corrupt club but lets be honest here nothings decided and probably wont for years so until that its decided fully they are not guilty.
---

4 years but conviently comes out before an independent regulator. Im sure many one here will be fair but then again i think the blinkers will be on because City are alway guilty despite the actual truth right
You’ve not got a leg to stand on. Your club was done the minute it tried to claim it brought in more money last season than Madrid or United 😂 can’t fill the stadium week to week but higher revenue streams than massive institutions… suuuuureeeee 😂

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think the issue (from what I’ve read on twitter from newcastle fans anyway!) was that it was supposed to be a minutes silence but then there was clapping and YNWA, so I guess it just wasn’t made clear whether the moment was meant to be silent or a minutes applause! I hate YNWA anyway (i hated it in Carousel too lol) but I get why it was sang. I guess it just depends on the moment
Nope, newcastle were the ones who clapped first so it was never going to be a minutes silence from then on. Anyway, i’m just glad everyone was respectful and that his family were there to see it.

Last edited:

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Do you know how wild it is to have a 5-2 loss barely even make an impact on you, because that’s how I feel. I genuinely couldn’t care less and it’s quite concerning because I should care but I just don’t 🤣
I myself wasn’t expecting a win I knew we’d lose but the performance was just shocking, but same as that I just saying to my friend im not disappointed because its not surprising!

pixxyy

VIP Member
usually I wouldnt mention a persons looks but voluntarily hanging with him not to mention using it for views:mad:
hopefully this'll help Harriet stay away though & keep safe

BDY_97

VIP Member
HE is absolutely hillarious sometimes I think he has to be taking the piss like because he said we beat Madrid “comfortably” a few weeks ago so he’s either joking or deluded😭
He’s 100% a troll lmfao he’s seen the attention other people get for acting up, I can’t deal with him 😭 There’s a few of them including one who was at the game tonight and was live tweeting the entire thing, so knowing that he had to watch that shit show gives me joy

• Haha

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
The difference is Fulham, Liverpool etc haven’t apparently broken multiple rules/laws. If they had they would be investigated too, for all we know they could be and it just hasn’t been made public yet. I promise you there is not some agenda against your club 🤣
Answer one question why was your hacking case not looked at or your Stanley park development that hasn't happened yet? , why is united under investigation by HMRC why's that not mentioned.