Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How am I supposed to know that lol? I don’t work in that field and I know absolutely nothing about how these things are investigated/run nor have I claimed to, you would have to ask those in charge 👍🏼 We can only discuss information that has been made available to us, if those things you mentioned were brought to the attention of the public then obviously people would be talking about it. People on this thread are sharing opinions so if you don’t like it you know what to do, classic deflection.
The world cup proved all the hate for rich arabs and this is the topping on the cake for them to get them where it hurts. How harsh the punishment will be will show the real hate.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
It’s just my opinion, and that won’t change. I’m just struggling to understand the whole narrative a lot of city fans have that everyone is out to get them, when the reality is most people don’t even care that they exist 😭 This is a legal issue, not some fans on twitter throwing accusations around and if city are guilty then they should be punished accordingly, I think that’s fair?
no i agree if they have commited offences dont get me wrong punish them but i hope the premier league are holding all clubs to the same standard., i just dont like the blinkers.

the issue with a lot of city fans is the belief that the 'cartel clubs' are out to get them. I dont think many see that when they were took over in 2008 that suddenly ffp was fetched in which originally was to stop debt and clubs who were mentioned as debt were untied, barcelona and real and all of a sudden it was changed...... the issue many have with thinking people are out to get them is that i think when initially the financial rules were brought in city were given 12 months to break even which anyone who runs a business knew they were going to fail and when they handed their accounts in rules were retrospecitvily changed. I think newcaslte fans will start feeling simular as how all of a sudden the rules change when they get took over.

The issue i have do people really believe that city for 9 years of accounts managed to hide things from the premier league, HMRC, Delottie, and their own accountants BDO (who are one of the biggest accountancy firms in world).

From reading more into it it seems to stem from a Roberto M payment and something to do with player image rights through 3rd party companies (which are legal under premier league rules).

Anyway it wont be over for year someone just said on sky that a baseball team too 16 years for it all to be cleared up and they were charged with less.

BDY_97

VIP Member
The less said about this the better… To be fair I feel like he could be really good under Klopp but still 😭

Donald23

VIP Member
which 1 is she as main one I can see has a busted face :ROFLMAO: scratch that I think its her. Well I suppose when you look like that you can't go for decent players & have to resort to cunts
She’s tied to the bed in the one that keeps coming up on my fyp

Sorry but the minute you start proclaiming it’s all a conspiracy against City you’ve lost the argument. I don’t care what CAS decided, it’s not relevant here. The PL have spent 4 years investigating, there’s over 100 charges. To dismiss them all as bias against little old city is naive at best and delusional at worst.
Its more of an agenda against the arabs hence why non of the other teams will be investigated. I am sure there would easily get over 100 charges against alot of other clubs if they put the same energy in.

BDY_97

VIP Member
that night I was convinced he was on steroids or something 😭
It was horrendous, any other keeper and we would have scored 4 😭 Also, this is why people shouldn’t get too confident because madrid can win an entire game in less than 5 minutes, i’ve seen this all before but I got my nunez goal so i’m leaving with something 🤣

pixxyy

VIP Member
oh for those on twitter seems daily limits hit everyone, to get round it schedule your tweet for the next min. should then show up cant rt though :(

Yass123

Chatty Member
1st time in this thread so apologies if its already been mentioned.

I'm hearing Mason Greenwood's accuser has been living with him for months and is currently 6-7 mth pregnant, which is possibly why the case got dropped???
I’ve heard that a few times but we’ll have to wait and see if it’s true

pixxyy

VIP Member
Howling. I’m ready for Stevie G’s trophy parade at the end of the season after we finish 14th 🥳
steve gerrard gerrard slipped on his fuckin arse, gave it to demba ba & still won the league. new lyrics needed lol