Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosa34

Chatty Member
what a lovely tribute for James tonight❤ so glad we won after a month (😭) of now winning, I thought we played well tonight even though Everton were shite, hopefully this is onward and upwards now but you never know with this bloody club 🤣

Reactions: 2

BDY_97

VIP Member
Shall we have a game of snog marry avoid to make us all light hearted again?

I’ll give you all - Coady, Stones, Sterling
Only one I would marry is Stones ❤ the other two would be off a cliff in seconds, sorry to say.

• Haha

Popupchick

VIP Member
When was the last time he played because like sometimes that worries me you don't know what to expect with him 🤣

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Sorry but the minute you start proclaiming it’s all a conspiracy against City you’ve lost the argument. I don’t care what CAS decided, it’s not relevant here. The PL have spent 4 years investigating, there’s over 100 charges. To dismiss them all as bias against little old city is naive at best and delusional at worst.
Your also being blinded, there over 100 charges have you a clue what they even are. i very much doubt it, its blinkers time i guess. Your going a bit too early again with the automatic guilty verdict..... Spurs were found guilty of this in the 80s had it turned over in the 90s. IM not saying it a conspiracy im saying its extremly convienent that despite investigating for 4 years they want the investigation charge which they couldnt even get correct on their own post and had to be corrected isnt anything to do with the independent regualtor.

As i have said IF city have done wrong which there isnt proof they have yet its charges and maybe you should look at the 100 charges. its the same charge for the same thing over and over again across 9 years all city have to to do is show one is false and lots fall like a deck of cards.

i get many think city are some corrupt club but lets be honest here nothings decided and probably wont for years so until that its decided fully they are not guilty.
---

I don’t see it as a conspiracy against city at all, neither do I think it’s a political move. Just my opinion though 🤷🏻‍♀️ If an investigation has been going on for over 4 years then it’s serious imo. This guy seems to be really knowledgeable on the subject, he hosted a space on twitter last night and was really good in explaining the whole thing.

4 years but conviently comes out before an independent regulator. Im sure many one here will be fair but then again i think the blinkers will be on because City are alway guilty despite the actual truth right

Hannahebee

VIP Member
All of this and add Pep changing things up all the time. I’m sure they miss KDB, but you’ve got to be a stronger team than 1 player. It seems weird to not make any subs, especially with RB dominating the 2nd half? What has Foden done wrong? Alvarez? Hell I can’t remember anyone mentioned Phillips and had almost forgotten he went to City, until I just checked the subs.
I don't understand the logic behind Pep not making any subs and to me it almost feels like he doesn't trust Foden or Alvarez to make a difference, however, it is noticeable that this season some of his decisions have been questionable to say the least.

Donald23

VIP Member
Just going to leave this here.

Loopholes as always. These guys aren’t stupid, it’ll just be a battle of who has the best million pound lawyer
---

Right lock me in 1 please and throw away the key.

I wonder who would win if Stormz and Erling arm wrestled?
Sorry but Erlinda is a twig that shouldn’t even be a question, he’s just lanky no muscle
Who are the third people on each? I know Ksi but have they just selected random YouTubers?

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Do any of you go to that Jonathan Morley guys tiktok.
He’s like one man AFTV for Liverpool. 🤣 I’m actually half thinking he supports some other team and is on a wind up
HE is absolutely hillarious sometimes I think he has to be taking the piss like because he said we beat Madrid “comfortably” a few weeks ago so he’s either joking or deluded😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
hope Karius remembers when lfc fans were slating, kind me was tweeting nice supportive comments.

true story as I felt bad for him :ROFLMAO:
I felt absolutely awful for him but he was an absolute disgrace that game and never ever came back from it.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
For context here is who Arsenal will play between now and the end of the season.
Aston Villa Away
Leicester City Away
Everton Home
Bournemouth Home
Fulham Away
Crystal Palace Home
Leeds Home
Liverpool Away
West Ham Away
Southampton Home
Manchester City Away
Chelsea Home
Newcastle Away
Brighton Home
Nottingham Forest Away
Wolves Home

Here is who Manchester City will play between now and the end of the season.
Nottingham Forest Away
Bournemouth Away
Newcastle Home
Crystal Palace Away
West Ham Home
Liverpool Home
Southampton Away
Leicester Home
Brighton Away
Arsenal Home
Fulham Away
Leeds Home
Everton Away
Chelsea Home
Brentford Away

• Heart

Spectacles

VIP Member
investment in all our teams, facilities, community are great but it still feels dirty
I don't know how I feel about this if they get it. I'm torn 😖 The glazers shouldn't have got the club the way they did but I'm also not comfortable with these either.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Everton were garbage tonight but aside from that I thought we actually played quite well. Thank god Gakpo got his goal because I couldn’t take the 007 memes, those are reserved for Sancho only 😭 We finally won a game and even better that it keeps Everton in the relegation zone.
We were playing well until we conceded to be fair. Then we just deflated and lost all discipline, ah well - tbh Leeds was and is a far more important game for me, though I did expect a bit more today. A different game had we scored seconds before you went on the counter for your first goal…

I don’t think you were at your best still but it was definitely a big improvement from your previous games. Be interesting to see if things change or if it goes back to shit 😂

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Question for any Man U fans on here. I’ve wanted to visit OT for a while and watch a game, are general sale tickets easy to come by for a league game? I’ve seen chat elsewhere about having to be a member but I’ve never had a clear answer. Any help would be appreciated x