Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
That’s what I meant sorry, not phrased properly by me 😅 Newcastle fans clapped/there was clapping and it went from there! It obviously wasn’t clear from the offset whether it was applause or silence, I thought I’d heard moments silence on tv like, but I personally wouldn’t be having a go at Liverpool fans or calling it disrespectful. *I get why people would be annoyed though but it really doesn’t need to be that deep*

I was surprised his family were there tbh, I’d of thought they’d of been in Turkey too or living with him unless they stayed living in Newcastle whilst he played. When they showed them on the tv, that made me really sad
Yeah it was planned to be a minutes silence based on what they posted on twitter earlier in the day but when it came to it the fans started clapping and the rest just followed on, I thought it was a lovely moment of both fans coming together and luckily most Newcastle fans thought the same.

I was wondering the same about his family, not sure if they were also in Turkey at the time of the earthquake? Just so sad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

wordzalad

VIP Member
yup 2-2 & I didnt jinx Rashy by making him my fpl Captain😲
Maybe the jinx is broken!! I have no Wolves players in my FPL cause whenever I do, we lose 🤣.
---

It’s like gambling, but better 😆🤩 I’ll let Conte know I expect a 6 goal win against Leicester again. (Mostly because I’m out out on Saturday and was last September when we won- always puts me in a good mood!)
Please do, think of the group that the charity helps. For the greater good and all that 😅😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1

wordzalad

VIP Member
Jeez leave you lot alone for 36 hours and *gestures at it all*

Room 2… my Spurs heart can’t lie.

I’ll never be able to see MM without thinking of his feet 🤢

Funny clip would be Dier scoring in the NLD, shhing the crowd and telling sub Ramsey to “sit back down”, only for us to lose 4-2 😬

Marry Coady, snog Sterling and avoid Stones.

New one: Trippier, Van Dijk and Ings
Marry VVD, snog Trippier and Avoid Ings

pixxyy

VIP Member
Yeah i’m pretty sure Pep said a few days ago that he would be available for the game, very weird. I’ve still got him in my FPL so whatever the problem is can they sort it asap 😭
I sold him for KDB for next game week so now watch him back as a starter & KDB injured/red carded lol

Miss Sally

VIP Member
Anyone got any solid predictions for tonight?

Arsenal apparently have no Partey, he’s injured (could not care less)

We all know either Pep or Arteta are giving the ref’s assistant an ear bashing tonight over some decision made 🤣 it’s the sort of game a bingo card would be decent for… 🤣 I’ll be annoyed if it’s a stale 0-0.
Not sure why but I think Arsenal 2 City 3.

Well I'm hoping anyway 😄

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
Maybe the jinx is broken!! I have no Wolves players in my FPL cause whenever I do, we lose 🤣.
---

Please do, think of the group that the charity helps. For the greater good and all that 😅😘
haha I quite like the jinx when its against players on other teams, like Alisson is my gk & I triple captained Haaland for the Derby :ROFLMAO: