Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eli_99

Can’t see him managing another team in the prem but I could definitely see him managing elsewhere in the future.
I can see him going to Italy at some stage. There’s a bit of a revival going on in Italy at the moment with Napoli and Roma and the two Milan clubs are there or thereabouts too. I don’t think he’ll go to PSG but then again he follows the honey pot so maybe he will.

redstraw16

VIP Member
The less said about this the better… To be fair I feel like he could be really good under Klopp but still 😭

Annoyingly we’ll need to sign a player or 2 with homegrown status this summer, because a lot of the youngsters can’t step up for a while, and obviously Ox and potentially Milner leaving. Phillips could easily go too. So he fits the bill?

please can we not mention the toes though 😭

Attachments

Last edited:

Popupchick

VIP Member
It was horrendous, any other keeper and we would have scored 4 😭 Also, this is why people shouldn’t get too confident because madrid can win an entire game in less than 5 minutes, i’ve seen this all before but I got my nunez goal so i’m leaving with something 🤣
I tols my man city fans last season when Madrid scored that 1 goal. That it's fine its one goal and its right near the end and look what happend 🤣🤣
---
WHAT A GAME

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
You’ve not got a leg to stand on. Your club was done the minute it tried to claim it brought in more money last season than Madrid or United 😂 can’t fill the stadium week to week but higher revenue streams than massive institutions… suuuuureeeee 😂
maybe you should actually research into that and what constitues revenue income. The premier league clubs always earn more than real madrid through tv money for one. Sponsors dont care about fans and its never been based off how many fans a club has. The history nonsence doesnt releate to business right now no one care what teams won 10 years ago 30 years ago. It all about brands here and now..

When arguements like that come up i chuckle because Delottie and forbes are the ones who make those lists and you think they risk their reputations on the back of claims like that