Footballers and Wags #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no because same!! Also the Chanel, the Dior tote bag and the LV suitcase sooo trashy
And the Dior saddle bag along with the Triple S trainers .

Must be great being a personal shopper

“Defoes Missus is coming in”
“Alright, Steve, bring out the WAG special”

Reactions: 17
no because same!! Also the Chanel, the Dior tote bag and the LV suitcase sooo trashy
Also don’t forget the obligatory Gucci belt or those awful chunky Balenciaga trainers
---

They’d need to remember what they have given to each one then

Reactions: 10

The prada chunky boots with a pocket and puffa coat to add to the list.

Reactions: 10
I actually think you’s will get a result. Madrid haven’t been in the best form lately and you’ve got some key players back. Players will all be up for Champions League night.

Reactions: 3
I actually think you’s will get a result. Madrid haven’t been in the best form lately and you’ve got some key players back. Players will all be up for Champions League night.
if it was any other team (psg, bayern, city) then maybe, but we simply cannot win against madrid it’s like a curse i’m fully expecting a loss which tbh i won’t be that disappointed with because at least i know it’s coming, whereas last year we were on top form and actually had a chance to beat them and still couldn’t which is what made it even worse, i know it’s all what if’s but anyone else but courtios and we would have probably won that game

Reactions: 4
this, heavily, I see the words ‘Real Madrid’ and get the ultimate sinking feeling in my stomach

there’s always a chance though…

https://giphy.com/l2Sq9lM673ppvbaYo

this, heavily, I see the words ‘Real Madrid’ and get the ultimate sinking feeling in my stomach

there’s always a chance though…

https://giphy.com/l2Sq9lM673ppvbaYo
i just knew we were going to get them in the draw as well, was so obvious we outplayed them in paris and still couldn’t win so part of me thinks if we couldn’t beat them in that form then we never will, would be typical liverpool though to end up getting a result when we have been absolutely shite all season

Reactions: 3
That poor girl is being manipulated by that little shit to stay with him. My heart breaks for her

also really hope Liverpool win tonight but just cant see it, but miracles always happen and we have a goof few of our lads back so who knows

Reactions: 6
That poor girl is being manipulated by that little shit to stay with him. My heart breaks for her

also really hope Liverpool win tonight but just cant see it, but miracles always happen and we have a goof few of our lads back so who knows
next time( which WILL happen ) he'll make it so she can't record/photograph any evidence. I kinda wish that tiktoker was on about him as least that might've meant this poor Girl has a chance to get away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.