Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was supposed to be a loan deal but apparently Spurs had mixed out the loan quota and that is why they terminated his contract, however as it is only a six month deal that he has signed with Atletico it could be that he is released at the end of the season and then you could perhaps re-sign him again in the summer.
What if they dont re-sign him? 🥲🥲🥲
That's so unfair to Matt

Reactions: 7
What’s even funnier about this list is that a solid 4/5 of the summer signings have already lowkey flopped. Fofana is severely injury prone, Cucuracist is bang average, Sterling seems to have turned tit and is also picking up injuries, Koulibaly is tit and Auba is also garbage 😭 Spending millions on high name signings like these doesn’t always pay off…

I feel for Potter, there’s no way he wanted to be dealing with all of these new players so soon after taking over. Would have been much better for him to establish what he wanted to do with the team before bringing in 500 new players 🤣 Will be interesting to see if he can handle it and what will happen if not, he will either be sacked or the team will be full of egos and fall apart 💀

The only one so far standing out is Mudryk in his debut. But I swear I'm seeing something about a racist video from him. Because I'm seeing people going nuts about canvani getting a ban but him not.

Reactions: 7
I really love Matt and this makes me 🥲🥲🥲 I thought he only go on a dry loan
Clearly not everyone feels the same, i’m actually sat here laughing to myself at this caption “People are upset on twitter which I don’t really understand” and “Thanks Matt for your efforts but you were no-where near good enough” 🤣 its the way its worded has me laughing

7AFA8FC1-8BA5-44FF-80E7-EEB7B07E4693.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Is Porro official yet? I can sleep once I know the drama will be coming in the coming weeks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for Potter, there’s no way he wanted to be dealing with all of these new players so soon after taking over. Would have been much better for him to establish what he wanted to do with the team before bringing in 500 new players 🤣 Will be interesting to see if he can handle it and what will happen if not, he will either be sacked or the team will be full of egos and fall apart
I also feel for Potter because I definitely don't think he would have wanted all of these players he would have wanted players from Brighton, one thing is for sure with all of these players coming in I can just see if being a disaster and how will the players that are already at Chelsea be feeling surely they will feel that their place in the team is under massive threat.

The only one so far standing out is Mudryk in his debut. But I swear I'm seeing something about a racist video from him. Because I'm seeing people going nuts about canvani getting a ban but him not.
Yeah it’s this, his team apparently put out an apology on his behalf which basically confirms he doesn’t give a duck 💀 I thought he looked decent against us but that’s not hard tbh, we make relegation teams look like prime barca so can’t really judge him until he’s up against proper opposition and not 65 year old milner 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t feel sorry for Potter, he jumped at the first available opportunity with Chelsea. Whether it was because he wanted to “upgrade” clubs or get a bigger pay cheque, sorry no sympathy from me🤣

Clearly not everyone feels the same, i’m actually sat here laughing to myself at this caption “People are upset on twitter which I don’t really understand” and “Thanks Matt for your efforts but you were no-where near good enough” 🤣 its the way its worded has me laughing

View attachment 1925786
He was so good before ugly Matty Cash did that ugly tackle 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨
Worked hard, never complain, totally professional player. I hope the best for him 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For whoever was asking the other day about whether players have lived up to their price tag, can’t remember who it was. Only one of these have and that’s Virgil. Not saying they have all been complete flops but none of the others have came anywhere close to justifying those prices imo.

---

Ziyech to PSG fucked because chelsea sent the wrong documents 3 times 💀 What a scummy club lol poor guy 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Joked with the husband that Everton couldn’t afford to sack Lampard… now I’m wondering if I’m right 😔 I’m thinking the Gordon money will be used to pay the rest of frank’s salary plus dyche’s new salary.

• Wow
Ziyech to PSG fucked because chelsea sent the wrong documents 3 times 💀 What a scummy club lol poor guy 😭
How many actually squad members do they have now? I know they’ve got like 5 injuries but they’ve had like 1 outgoing. This surely can’t add up with registering players and homegrown quota. They could be getting investigated sooner then we think

Reactions: 4
Joked with the husband that Everton couldn’t afford to sack Lampard… now I’m wondering if I’m right 😔 I’m thinking the Gordon money will be used to pay the rest of frank’s salary plus dyche’s new salary.
so we've now got two wingers... wtf happens if one of them get injured? jesus wept

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.