Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Chelsea tried going in for Barella too šŸ˜­
Wonder how the current Chelsea players feel about them practically buying a new team in this transfer window? They've only lost Jorginho and possibly Ziyech. There'll be a lot of players fighting for their place surely?

Reactions: 14
Clearly not everyone feels the same, iā€™m actually sat here laughing to myself at this caption ā€œPeople are upset on twitter which I donā€™t really understandā€ and ā€œThanks Matt for your efforts but you were no-where near good enoughā€ šŸ¤£ its the way its worded has me laughing

View attachment 1925786
Oh I rolled my eyes when I saw that post! THFC.Fans is a well known moaner (realist?) Matt would have been a better back up than Royal if nothing else.

I saw the list of loans we have out and I canā€™t believe how many of these we canā€™t sell. Does this also mean that Parrot, Scarlett and White are still considered part of the academy, even though theyā€™ve been part of the first team?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I right in believing Newcastleā€™s owners are in the mix of names to do with the barbaric murder of the Journalistā€¦
Well yes there are basically owed by the Saudi Arabia state although they call it a investment company

Reactions: 2
At least he doesn't have to be at Spurs.

No, in all seriousness, wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.
I saw the spurs account post his picture with a long message and thought he had been sacked šŸ˜­ Poor guy though thatā€™s a very painful thing, hope he recovers soon!

Reactions: 10
Just read only 3 of Chelsea's new lads can be registed for CL, Might be some pissed off newbies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just read only 3 of Chelsea's new lads can be registed for CL, Might be some pissed off newbies
Apparently they can take some of the u23ā€™s out?

At least he doesn't have to be at Spurs.
Lucky. No really, it seems like heā€™s had a tit season personally and itā€™s not getting any better. Iā€™d usually make a ā€œCity on Sundayā€ joke but his health is 100% more important.

Reactions: 10
Apparently they can take some of the u23ā€™s out?

Lucky. No really, it seems like heā€™s had a tit season personally and itā€™s not getting any better. Iā€™d usually make a ā€œCity on Sundayā€ joke but his health is 100% more important.
This. The amount of tit heā€™s gone through in the last 9 months is ridiculous, lost so many people close to him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How dose he even fit in it? My Dad is 6ft 2 and i have seen him struggle to get in a small size car and Dan Burn is 6ft 5 šŸ¤”
I worked with a guy that wasn't as tall as Dan Burn but he used to have to fold himself up to get in his old mini šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.