Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf to Billie it prob made Andy less likely to want to bonk a bridesmaid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf happened to Eriksen to cause him to be on crutches? I know he went off but didnā€™t think it was anything serious.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Wtf happened to Eriksen to cause him to be on crutches? I know he went off but didnā€™t think it was anything serious.
This challenge from Andy Carroll didn't result in any yellow card. Ten hag said its to do with his ankle but no idea how serious yet

Screenshot_20230129_002903_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
This challenge from Andy Carroll didn't result in any yellow card. Ten hag said its to do with his ankle but no idea how serious yet

View attachment 1918497
Yeah I saw the challenge and knew he was injured but didnā€™t think it was anything too bad. Crutches and a boot are preventive a lot of the time so might not be as bad as it seems.

Reactions: 6
ā€œhe got told not to trainā€
This is almost certainly the case. With the vast amounts of money involved now, it's foolish to assume these young players make these decisions off their own back, as there are always "advisors" in the background with fingers in pies and Ā£ signs flashing before their eyes.

Reactions: 11
This is almost certainly the case. With the vast amounts of money involved now, it's foolish to assume these young players make these decisions off their own back, as there are always "advisors" in the background with fingers in pies and Ā£ signs flashing before their eyes.
Absolutely. His agent wants a fat cut of that money too so will be whispering in his ear. Brighton are handling these want away players well.

---

View attachment 1918497
Ffs. I hope Eriksen is okay.

Reactions: 6
Kate Ferdinand is pregnant šŸ™„ this will be a long few months, keeps her relevant.

Kate Ferdinand is pregnant šŸ™„ this will be a long few months, keeps her relevant.

I donā€™t mind Kate tbh, itā€™s her disgusting husband I canā€™t stand. Happy for her after what she went through losing her last baby.

Reactions: 10
Mitoma is SO good, he wonā€™t be at Brighton for long and whoever signs him is very lucky. Weird game, we probably played better but Fabinho should have been sent off idk what these refs were seeing šŸ˜­

Reactions: 8
Brightonā€™s scouting is seriously something else. Such a well run club, liking their new manager too šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 15
Klopp this season:

5229A442-6E45-46A8-850B-C433183E0329.jpeg

Fair play Brighton, Fabinho definitely should have gone off and the reasons for the fall off are fairly obvious šŸ˜­

• Haha

Iā€™m all for the tea, but please can they name this one something moreā€¦ normal?

Also did Klopp do his stunned tiger impression at the winning goal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Klopp this season:

View attachment 1919610

Fair play Brighton, Fabinho definitely should have gone off and the reasons for the fall off are fairly obvious šŸ˜­
You could see in Fabā€™s face that he knew he should have been sent off, bald prick šŸ˜­ We were absolutely fine until Klopp made those subs idk what he was thinking, Milner wasnā€™t bad but those midfield subs were criminal. It was getting to the point where I was praying for a Brighton goal lmfao I knew we werenā€™t scoring again and I couldnā€™t do another replay šŸ’€

Reactions: 3
You could see in Fabā€™s face that he knew he should have been sent off, bald prick šŸ˜­ We were absolutely fine until Klopp made those subs idk what he was thinking, Milner wasnā€™t bad but those midfield subs were criminal. It was getting to the point where I was praying for a Brighton goal lmfao I knew we werenā€™t scoring again and I couldnā€™t do another replay šŸ’€
Nothing against him personally, but when I see Curtis Jones coming on I actually give up šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no Liverpool, unless they win the Champions League (which I doubt) thatā€™s a trophy less season for them. Wonder will Klopp walk at the end of the season.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.