Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Stones always been this injury prone? Bloody hell, feel like he’s constantly injured these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Roy Keane - “the gear suits him”
I’m glad he shares me belief that footballers should only play for teams where they suit all three strips

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd like to know what's happened to how city play because we are miles off it game after game. Even the ones we end up winning it's just shocking. Seriously need to sort it out because champions league is well out of our reach at the moment let alone the premier league 😒😒😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see Chelsea have bought another player. Where the feck are they putting them all??!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Badiashile, Fofana, Gusto, Nkunku… Chelsea going full French Revolution 😭🇫🇷

even Thiago Silva has French citizenship, he said both he and Azpilicueta spoke French in defence to benefit Mendy, and Kanté is back in training too 😭

• Haha
Probably a good result for arsenal in the long run, doubt they will be arsed about a cup when they are on the verge of winning the league. City fans, is there a reason Pep doesn’t start Ortega over Ederson regularly?

Reactions: 5
WE’VE GOT 👏🏼👏🏼 GUARDIOLA, WE’VE GOT GUARDIOLA 👏🏼👏🏼

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

CITY TEARING COCKNEYS APART AGAIN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Arsenal if they had won - haha we are gonna win it all city are tit...
Arsenal if they lost - mate not even bothered we are concentrating on the league 😏😏🤣🤣🤣
City city city 🙌🙌🙌💙💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Probably a good result for arsenal in the long run, doubt they will be arsed about a cup when they are on the verge of winning the league. City fans, is there a reason Pep doesn’t start Ortega over Ederson regularly?
Arteta made his priorities clear with the starting line up. All things considered, a "weak" Arsenal team should've lost more to a "strong" City team. Definitely no loss of dignity for Arsenal. Something definitely doesn't seem right at City at the moment.

I have to say that game didn't really live up to the hype did it as both teams looked really lethargic and to me it felt like both teams didn't really want to play as they both played at a really slow tempo and it was noticeable that Haaland didn't have a sniff at goal as he was marked out of the game.

Reactions: 8
I’ll take that crappy 1-0 win if it sends Robbie and Troopz back to London crying

Dubai Fc are coming for you Arsenal fam.

• Heart
  • Haha
Arteta made his priorities clear with the starting line up. All things considered, a "weak" Arsenal team should've lost more to a "strong" City team. Definitely no loss of dignity for Arsenal. Something definitely doesn't seem right at City at the moment.
I thought arsenal still played decent despite it being their B team. Just means as well that they have less fixtures to worry about, it might be over 😭 Shite game overall though, just as I thought 😴

---

I have to say that game didn't really live up to the hype did it as both teams looked really lethargic and to me it felt like both teams didn't really want to play as they both played at a really slow tempo and it was noticeable that Haaland didn't have a sniff at goal as he was marked out of the game.
Haaland when he’s not scoring tap ins

Attachments

• Haha
I thought arsenal still played decent despite it being their B team. Just means as well that they have less fixtures to worry about, it might be over 😭 Shite game overall though, just as I thought 😴

---

Haaland when he’s not scoring tap ins
Was waiting for his tap ins

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Something definitely doesn't seem right at City at the moment.
I agree with this to me City look completely lethargic and it feels like they have had the life drained out of them as many of the players look like they aren't bothered, they are also are displaying negative body language which indicates to me that something has gone on behind the scenes as before they always looked determined to win but nowadays it feels like they aren't trying as hard as they did before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.