Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
such a risky move aswell imagine if they play tit, not easy to get rid
Besides players, is potter even going to be there that long? What if these players don’t fit future manager’s systems. There’s absolutely zero plan or direction.

At least it’s entertaining for the rest of us.

108CA53D-DB1B-4F70-BD5D-1FBCEC5FDCBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BEC87309-CDD9-4794-939E-510D4AB1B753.jpeg

genuinely don’t understand what they’re doing? I can back one or two bigger buys/long contracts, but wow… it’s not sustainable at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So I'm clearly destined to be glued to transfer talk until 11pm tomorrow 🙄🙄 cheers João 👋 Txiki needs to pull it out the bag 🤞🙏🤞🙏🤞💙

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seeing on Twitter that Cancelo has blocked some City fanpages on Insta. Bloody hell thats like when you split with someone & have to go block their Granny's pages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I seriously don't know how Chelsea are getting away with spending this insane amount of money and the stupid long contracts. It's just going to make it tit for clubs in the future if the rule of no longer than 5 years contract comes in.
The contract length can be longer, if the country doesn't have rules restricting it. But the transfer fee can only be spread over 5 years for the books.

Reactions: 8
Unless Potter has asked for all these players?
I personally don't believe that Potter has asked for all of these players that Chelsea have signed because IMO he would have gone for some of the players that he had at Brighton.

Reactions: 11
I personally don't believe that Potter has asked for all of these players that Chelsea have signed because IMO he would have gone for some of the players that he had at Brighton.
I don't think he has either. It seems the same sort of thing that utd went through a few seasons ago with their questionable signings. Had a feeling then it wasn't the manager's doing and think that's what's happening at Chelsea.

I doubt he’s asked for any. He seems quite happy with the set up when he came and was on about extending some players but now it looks like the majority are going to have to go
How are the going to register them all for UCL? Also surely they’ve maxed out on there overseas players quota

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why but I find it funny anouska commenting “storie can’t wait to share bags” on molly mae’s baby post. Like honestly i laugh everytime I see that name cause what the duck is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By the time summer comes around Chelsea will have spent more money on players in one year than we have in the entire Klopp era (7/8 years). Absolutely insane, I can’t get my head around the contract lengths either? I think they are doing it to try and get around the rules, but what if you tie someone down with an 8 year contract and they end up being absolutely shite? 😭

Chelsea fans are happy now but it absolutely reeks of the Barca downfall, so good luck to them 😭

Reactions: 9
I seriously don't know how Chelsea are getting away with spending this insane amount of money and the stupid long contracts. It's just going to make it tit for clubs in the future if the rule of no longer than 5 years contract comes in.
Honestly you’d have thought some of these clubs would have taken a look at Barcelona’s operations and had a second thought, but nope, full steam ahead. (Can’t stand Chelsea anyway so bad luck!)

Damn- everyone and their grandmothers are cheering on Wrexham and Spurs draw them (or SU ofc) What a night at the Racecourse they would be! I don’t think I could be mad if we lost to them 😆

Reactions: 12
ONE DAY, I will get a Bristol City vs Spurs match in the FA Cup. Some day out that one would be with my family half in the home end & half in the away end 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jorginho to Arsenal? Really? 🤔 Apparently they’ve enquired in case the Caicedo deal doesn’t go through. Chelsea could do with offloading a few players at the moment.

Jorginho to Arsenal? Really? 🤔 Apparently they’ve enquired in case the Caicedo deal doesn’t go through. Chelsea could do with offloading a few players at the moment.
Chelsea may need to look at buy one get one free deals to offload people! So Arsenal May end up with Pulisic or Ziyech too…. 😂

• Haha
Chelsea may need to look at buy one get one free deals to offload people! So Arsenal May end up with Pulisic or Ziyech too…. 😂
Potter said they had no plans of letting Pulisic leave, injured or not, so more likely Ziyech I wonder if Todd thinks he’s allowed a practice squad and a main squad like in the nfl?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.