Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I'm at the point now where there should be cap on how many players a club can sign in 1 window

They should scrap the January window or just have loans only

There needs to be a cap on how much yoy can spend. I'm sorry but everyone is now going for 90mill+ it's a joke.

How are other teams meant to compete now. Like how are Leeds or Brentford going to sign anyone or even afford anyone with how much players are going for.
---

Sorry but for me Chelsea have really taken the piss with what there doing. And destroying football by the looks of it.

And yes I would say the same I'd it was united doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Like how are the rest of us meant to compete when you get Chelsea doing that? If some clubs can just go out and spend £300M or whatever every window when does FFP come into it?

It doesn’t even seem like reasonable? It seems like someone is just saying oh X is good and then Chelsea are like how’s £200M? Like they’re buying every fucker out there

Reactions: 15
I'm gonna say something but before I do I wanna make sure everyone knows I'm not blaming the actual clubs.

But since we have had man city owners, psg owners, Newcastle owners ect. You know the billionaire the major billionaire who have decided to take over clubs. Its in a way destroying football because of how much money they have they can buy who ever they want money is no issus. But when you have owners like west ham,Leeds ect who are just not worth the same amount sp they can't spend the same amount. Nothing is on the same footing anymore. Its all just about money it's not about who has the better training field or better chance of winning ect.

I hope that makes sense. It didn't come out as good as I hoped.

Reactions: 16
Honestly I'm at the point now where there should be cap on how many players a club can sign in 1 window

There needs to be a cap on how much yoy can spend. I'm sorry but everyone is now going for 90mill+ it's a joke.

How are other teams meant to compete now. Like how are Leeds or Brentford going to sign anyone or even afford anyone with how much players are going for.
---

Sorry but for me Chelsea have really taken the piss with what there doing. And destroying football by the looks of it.

Agree! Should just have loans in January if needed. Keep the permanent transfers to summer and capped as not fair on other teams who haven’t got spending power of Chelsea etc.

Reactions: 13
TAKE THAT ORNSTEIN YOU FRAUUUUUD

… only negative is that the Levy ass lickers are going to be back in full force now. Cba

• Heart
Reactions: 7

---

The market is absolutely fucked. Anthony Gordon going for £40 is complete and utter insanity, we got Salah for less back in 2017 ffs 😭

Reactions: 12
There needs to be an outside agency who sets the transfer amount for players across the board in every league. It's becoming a joke that every club can say there players are 80mill+ to either make the player stay or to get the money. When let's be honest what player has ever been worth 100mill+ because tbh I can't think of any that have actually been worth that amount

Like jack grealish 100mil
Anothy (united) 86mil
Anthony Gordon 40mil

And looks like Enzo will be around 100+Mill

NO NO NO
It's gotta stop these prices are a bleeping joke. I know footballers, the clubs and owner are not having a cost of living like the rest but there taking the piss.

Reactions: 10
Honestly you’d have thought some of these clubs would have taken a look at Barcelona’s operations and had a second thought, but nope, full steam ahead. (Can’t stand Chelsea anyway so bad luck!)
But Barca are still the second most valuable football club in the world, even if their income is much much lower than the rest of the top 10.

This makes me think that Todd and Co are surely going to flip the club and sell it in a couple of years.
Also, that that Todd is a man who probably loved sticking players into his sticker book. Got, got, NEED...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There needs to be an outside agency who sets the transfer amount for players across the board in every league. It's becoming a joke that every club can say there players are 80mill+ to either make the player stay or to get the money. When let's be honest what player has ever been worth 100mill+ because tbh I can't think of any that have actually been worth that amount

Anothy (united) 86mil
Anthony Gordon 40mil

NO NO NO
It's gotta stop these prices are a bleeping joke. I know footballers, the clubs and owner are not having a cost of living like the rest but there taking the piss.
How you finding the return on investment of the Gucci @olivia321? Genuinely curious

Reactions: 3
oh I'm staying here with you sane lot, Just posted in a thread that Brooklyn Beckham isnt Putin got told I'm a batshit crazie who worships the Beckhams :ROFLMAO: Some people on here need to leave their basement more often & get some sun

• Haha

Anothy (united) 86mil
Anthony Gordon 40mil

NO NO NO
Sorry to Grealish because I actually do like him, but him going for 100 million was absolute madness. If he hadn’t just played in the euros and didn’t have all the hype around him I think realistically he would have went for about half of that amount 😭 In my opinion he was really disappointing last season as well so didn’t even justify that price, he’s picking up pace now though which is good.

But Barca are still the second most valuable football club in the world, even if their income is much much lower than the rest of the top 10.

This makes me think that Todd and Co are surely going to flip the club and sell it in a couple of years.
Also, that that Todd is a man who probably loved sticking players into his sticker book. Got, got, NEED...
I bet they give him a brochure of players. He circles them like you used to with the Argos catalogue as a kid
Brilliant. Now roll on showdown with Joao Felix.
I’ve been praying this transfer goes through purely for this reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry to Grealish because I actually do like him, but him going for 100 million was absolute madness. If he hadn’t just played in the euros and didn’t have all the hype around him I think realistically he would have went for about half of that amount 😭 In my opinion he was really disappointing last season as well so didn’t even justify that price, he’s picking up pace now though which is good.
Sorry to say but jack was defo a popularity signing. You can tell by how much they use him for social media. Like sorry did you see his medical 🥵🥵. They haven't done anyone else like that before or after to that extent.

Let's be honest he's worth between 30 to 40mill no more no less. Again tho not blame jack if that was his buyout clause. But then is it fair players have buy out clauses?.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to say but jack was defo a popularity signing. You can tell by how much they use him for social media. Like sorry did you see his medical 🥵🥵. They haven't done anyone else like that before or after to that extent.

Let's be honest he's worth between 30 to 40mill no more no less. Again tho not blame jack if that was his buyout clause. But then is it fair players have buy out clauses?.
I definitely wasn’t complaining about the medical video 🤣 Very underwhelming for 100m but like you said it’s not the players fault 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also regarding buying jack. I mean it worked I know quite a few people who have gone to matchs just for jack who have now love football that they go for football but originally it was for jack

Reactions: 5
How you finding the return on investment of the Gucci @olivia321? Genuinely curious
He’s not made a massive impact, I think he plays like he has stage fright but recently he’s been decent but it doesn’t warrant his price tag. Unless he has an Aguero moment, I won’t be swayed on my opinion on him.
I’d rather have Leroy Sane back but it is what it is.

• Heart
todd bohly acting like he did with the dodgers spending a load on players. Funny how they are now void of media critics since they got american owners.

todd bohly acting like he did with the dodgers spending a load on players. Funny how they are now void of media critics since they got american owners.
someone said he probably thinks this is the same as the nfl where you need 60+ players 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.