Footballers and Wags #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Liverpool, unless they win the Champions League (which I doubt) that’s a trophy less season for them. Wonder will Klopp walk at the end of the season.
Good, hopefully that will force our tight arse owners to actually do something 🤣 Klopp’s going nowhere, he’s made it very clear that he wants to be the one to completely rebuild the team so will be interesting to see if he actually gets the backing to do so.

---

Nothing against him personally, but when I see Curtis Jones coming on I actually give up 😭
Mate don’t, I just sighed and accepted defeat 😭 Klopp made some questionable subs but at the same time what other options does he have 🤣

Reactions: 2
Liverpool fans and City fans, intrigued to know what you think the reason for such a fall off in comparison to previous years is?

Reactions: 5
Liverpool fans and City fans, intrigued to know what you think the reason for such a fall off in comparison to previous years is?
For us, fatigue. The same players who played every single game in all 4 competitions last season are being expected to do the same this year with hardly any rest, was never going to happen. New midfielders are needed, sort that and we are significantly better imo.

Reactions: 8
For us, fatigue. The same players who played every single game in all 4 competitions last season are being expected to do the same this year with hardly any rest, was never going to happen. New midfielders are needed, sort that and we are significantly better imo.
Honestly this when you don’t invest any money at all and just expect every player to preform perfectly every game it’s just not sustainable

Reactions: 9
I see the Queens Park Rangers and Scotland striker Lyndon Dykes has been admitted to hospital this week and a number of rumours are going round that say he has pneumonia.🤞that he makes a quick and speedy recovery.

• Sad
  • Wow
The bundesliga is where it’s at this year btw, there’s only 6 points between the top 6 with Dortmund only 3 points behind Bayern. Would much rather watch that than the utter dross that’s been in the prem this season 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last few days of transfer window. Who do you think will swap teams?
Will Chelsea leave any players for other teams? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where the hell did that one come from? Out of nowhere! 🤨
i thought hed be gone in the summer personally. hes not happy behind the scenes he usually gets moody when hes not playing. There was rumours he was being disruptive so makes sense

Reactions: 5
Last few days of transfer window. Who do you think will swap teams?
Will Chelsea leave any players for other teams? 😂
Not sure about some of our rumoured signings. Baffled by John-Joe Shelvey doesn't seem to fit the way we have been going forward. But hey what do I know I'm a fan only.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230130_125857_Chrome.jpg

I went for a wee and came back to cancelo going to Munich on loan with option to buy....erm pep wtf

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Here in usa and woke up to wooooooahhh what. I read there were issues but wow that was fast he’s on a plane to Germany.

Makes sense as to why it was so quick to be done then. If there relationship has broke down then you want that person out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.