Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldnโ€™t ask my boyfriend to do this. Heโ€™d moan about having to wear another clubs shirt ๐Ÿคฃ. Maybe I should have fancied one of the Brighton players instead ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it's the Dog sitters future Husband's birthday today. The Dier one is 29 today. Could be a good or miserable one later

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to Shakira & Gerard as i'm sure they'll continue giving our thread some drama

Well it's the Dog sitters future Husband's birthday today. The Dier one is 29 today. Could be a good or miserable one later
missed a word after future 'ex' :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
city fans, please join my prayer circle that harry kane picks up a yellow card in the derby tomorrow so heโ€™s ruled out of the city game midweek ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿง™๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœŒ๐Ÿผโœจ
That's mean ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ but i do think we will send our U9 to face Man City ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She better be hide in her room today, I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldnโ€™t ask my boyfriend to do this. Heโ€™d moan about having to wear another clubs shirt ๐Ÿคฃ. Maybe I should have fancied one of the Brighton players instead ๐Ÿคฃ
Easy fancy alexis and get him to wear MacAllister and do his laugh lol

so basically he admitted to downgrade ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

very sweet of mac allister, but is he just driving around with his wc medal?!

also no official statement has been put out by brighton or enock mwepu's family, but apparently he's been taken to hospital. i hope to god it's just baseless rumours, really really hope he's okay โคโคโค

• Heart
Reactions: 14
United women really said to the united men hold my beer. There winning 5-0 against Liverpool ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also no official statement has been put out by brighton or enock mwepu's family, but apparently he's been taken to hospital. i hope to god it's just baseless rumours, really really hope he's okay
I hope it's just rumours also, but multiple tweets have been put out which say that he was reportedly taken to hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack. If this is true thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this time and I pray that he makes a quick and full recovery ๐Ÿ™

• Sad
Reactions: 13

very sweet of mac allister, but is he just driving around with his wc medal?!

also no official statement has been put out by brighton or enock mwepu's family, but apparently he's been taken to hospital. i hope to god it's just baseless rumours, really really hope he's okay โคโคโค
He done a lap of honour before the Brighton game think thatโ€™s why he had it. So nice for him to stop for the kids, he seems like a nice fella.

Oh no, didnโ€™t hear that about Enoch Mwepu, hope heโ€™s ok!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.