Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I said a few days ago that since the World Cup City seem to be lacking that spark that they had before and haven't impressed me since coming back, I questioned at the time if it was something to do with fitness but it seems as though it is something else as numerous players haven't been performing to the same standards and Pep's tactics at times have been very questionable.
Said same thing. City has been off since World Cup. Proud of Julian for coming back a winner and 16 guys going off to rep their countries but a month off has been terrible for them. Ruben coming back injured. Individual form of players returning has been bad. KDB looks off. Rodri was shocking to me today. They don’t have that momentum they is usually get after second half or a goal anymore. When no one feeds the robot, he is a ghost.

it’s not just city even Real Madrid is somewhat going through same in La Liga.

now I can’t go back to sleep and I’m in a bad mood.

I’ve just posted peps nobody speak speech on my IG stories bc if anyone banters me I’ll just be petty and block them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Congrats to United (says with grated teeth)! Debating whether to watch us against Brighton now cause I’m already expecting a loss so anything else will be a bonus🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Said same thing. City has been off since World Cup. Proud of Julian for coming back a winner and 16 guys going off to rep their countries but a month off has been terrible for them. Ruben coming back injured. Individual form of players returning has been bad. KDB looks off. Rodri was shocking to me today. They don’t have that momentum they is usually get after second half or a goal anymore. When no one feeds the robot, he is a ghost.

it’s not just city even Real Madrid is somewhat going through same in La Liga.

now I can’t go back to sleep and I’m in a bad mood.

I’ve just posted peps nobody speak speech on my IG stories bc if anyone banters me I’ll just be petty and block them 😂
Did you see in Pep’s recent press conference he already conceded the PL? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
KDB looks off.
He has looked off form for quite awhile as he hasn't scored since October and barely makes any assists now, I don't know if age is slowly catching up with him but he is not at the same level as he was last season and he was also very disappointing at the World Cup.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Hope he crashes out of the CL now.

they love to quote him out of context. he clarifies this in the whole interview that if we don’t win the PL then he will be happy for Arteta to win because he’s a great manager and will be well deserved.

we ain’t winning nothing in this form - the players need to get their heads in the game. feel for them today i really do, we should’ve walked away from that with 3 points or at the very least, 1. allowing that first goal to stand is a travesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Olivia is def now wanting us Utd fans to fall in a puddle again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
im sorry but im still fuming about the rashford decision. Makes the ref look even worse when not an hour later trent is ruled offside for not touching ball but seeing it out for a corner.

its the inconsitency thats making me fall out of love with football they are literally ruining it for everyone. best league in world they say we have the shittest refs in world

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re cowards. That’s what they are. Can’t handle facing the music of a peaceful protest post match
Was there a protest planned?

Fair play Brighton tbh, so many LFC players just lacking the basics, there’s such a huge gap between midfield and defence for any decent player to just run straight through… hoping another loss wakes Klopp the duck up, bet he’s grinning away on the touch line right now 🙃

Reactions: 3
Was there a protest planned?

Fair play Brighton tbh, so many LFC players just lacking the basics, there’s such a huge gap between midfield and defence for any decent player to just run straight through… hoping another loss wakes Klopp the duck up, bet he’s grinning away on the touch line right now 🙃
There’s a peaceful sit in happening after the match yes. Numerous fans have resigned from their positions in the Fan Advisory Board and the Fans Forum. I think all of the supporters clubs have signed a letter in support of wanting the board out.

Moshiri did an interview without anyone at the club knowing with Talksport and basically said the fans had picked all the managers too which isn’t true.

They’ve left it down to us fans and Frank to pull the team through this. We shouldn’t have to be fighting a relegation battle for a second season.

I think the worst thing they could’ve done is put out that statement. They’re drawing a war with the fans rather than listen to us. They’ve even had some press now say that our CEO was put in a headlock and spat at outside the Directors Box after the Brighton game on the 2nd. I’d like to think that hasn’t happened but can’t help but feel suspicious at the timing of that news being released given there’s been no mention of it, there’s been no rumours and we live in an age where there is CCTV on Goodison Road, it’s opposite a popular pub, twitter and cameras with phones happen and you’re telling me an assault has happened with no scuffle as a result and there’s been no news from the police about any assaults or arrests. Baring in mind when there was a girl who tweeted about being grabbed by a man at the match, the club put out statement about it straight away 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Would someone care to share what exactly Chelsea’s strategy is? Its giving, buy as many players as possible & vibes…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hope he crashes out of the CL now.

“I don’t care about the Premier League or the Carabo Cup, we cannot win”

This is why is sometimes other fans get pissed off with the big six. Second in the league and moaning that they “can’t win it”.

I like Pep a lot as a manager he’s probably the best manager along with Klopp in the league but this kinda tit is ridiculous. If Arsenal lose, they’re only 5 points behind them.

Reactions: 5
not affecting play is he not?

clear and blatant interference - if he’s not shielding the ball akanji has a clear run and can get there before bruno (even ederson could’ve).

also how was trent offside in the liverpool game when he didn’t touch the ball 😭😭 corruption at its finest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.