Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was actually happy for forrest going through until I realized it probably means that scumbag lad baby will be buzzing and now i hope whoever they have in the semis batters them 👍🏼😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't he only just arrive in the summer? Have the ego's taken over the Chelsea dressing room just like at Utd's last few seasons?

Screenshot_20230112_113114_com.dailymail.online_edit_15486807001282.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was actually happy for forrest going through until I realized it probably means that scumbag lad baby will be buzzing and now i hope whoever they have in the semis batters them 👍🏼😭
knew I like you 🤣 The draw might change your mind lol

• Haha
Don't worry united will do the job for you 😉😉

Also if anyone told me after the start of the season united would be the only English team in 4 competition still I would have thrown eggs at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He only support Forest when he wants to. Not particularly liked by many but hey whatever floats your boat

Reactions: 5
He only support Forest when he wants to. Not particularly liked by many but hey whatever floats your boat
I’m not really arsed if i’m honest, I hate the tory bleep so anything that’s going to make him miserable i’m here for it 😂

knew I like you 🤣 The draw might change your mind lol
On paper you lot should probably get to the final but you never know with these games. I do think Newcastle will likely win it though but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d like Southampton as they’re bottom in the league and did really well against City so would be nice

Reactions: 9
I’d like any of the the 3 out the 4 remaining teams to win the cup it makes a refreshing change and anyone but them Salford swamp crappy bum lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You know what, although I’m not massive on the Big Six, Man Utd can win it if McTominay strips off and does a Magic Mike dance into the camera

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have just been looking at when Southampton, Newcastle, Nottingham Forest and Manchester United last won a trophy:
Newcastle last won a trophy in 2017 which was the 2016-2017 Championship Season.
Manchester United last won a trophy in 2017 which was the Europa League final when they beat Ajax 2-0.
Nottingham Forest won the 2022 Championship Play off Final.
Southampton last won a trophy in 2010 which was the EFL Trophy which is now the Papa Johns Trophy.
So, I don't mind who wins the Carabao Cup, but it would be nice if Southampton won it as they haven't won anything in a while and it would be nice for their supporters to have something to celebrate.

Reactions: 8
I’d like any of the the 3 out the 4 remaining teams to win the cup it makes a refreshing change and anyone but them Salford swamp crappy bum lot.
Ahh you don't want Newcastle to win as well. I completely agree any of the other 3 would be best. So happy you agree with me 😘😘😘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.