Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not and everyone loves to joke about it but I feel awful for him. Years of working miracles on such a tight budget has caught up to him and our owners don’t give a duck. We won the CL and signed Adrian and Sepp van den Berg ffs 😭 Do people even know who they are?? Says it all about how ambitious they are, don’t want to sound too much like the #GlazersOut crew but the sooner they sell the better, don’t think people fully understand how awful they are.
Your welcome to sound like the #glazersout 😁. I might work. Took us year but it finally worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All of owners of the big six should have been forced to sell after the Super league tit! Any owner who does that tit does not love football and just cares about money

I would legitimately pay to see Maguire and Grealish fight
tbf i'd pay more to see Sasha/Fern's reaction with them being besties

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From Twitter, theres a report of a heated discussion between Grealish, Maguire & Pep lol then the City players surrounding the ref so i'm assuming a fines coming for that
I really hope there some videos of that.

And when jack was a sub apparently he was having fun with our fans would love to see that.

Your welcome to sound like the #glazersout 😁. I might work. Took us year but it finally worked.
To be fair we didn’t have to protest for years to be put up for sale thank god 😭 Just hope it comes soon.

Reactions: 3
He definitely won’t resign if he knows new owners are coming which he has implied a few times now. He’s always stated he is committed to the club and even after our horrendous season so far he says he will do all he can to turn things around. Poor guy, I would get rid of every player we have before ever getting rid of him. He’s just signed an extension too until 2026, so for his sake I hope the new owners come sooner rather than later 😭
I hope that the new owners come in and back him by providing him with the money to make top quality signings because it is noticeable to see how different Liverpool are without Mane as they haven't got the same quality in attack and at the back I think they desperately need some new defenders as they are conceding quite a lot of goals.

Reactions: 2
Is it weird that Declan Rice’s baby mama hasn’t posted anything for his birthday yet?
I def thought they broke up but were having a baby together, and then she was in Qatar. But nothing today (yet). I know they’re private but she doesn’t shy away from posting pics of him

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry City fans but I love this vid of our lads celebrating with fans

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope that the new owners come in and back him by providing him with the money to make top quality signings because it is noticeable to see how different Liverpool are without Mane as they haven't got the same quality in attack and at the back I think they desperately need some new defenders as they are conceding quite a lot of goals.
Mane’s not the issue, the main issue is our midfield, they are the common denominator. Our forwards aren’t getting as many chances to score because the midfield can’t create much and are tit. The back 4 are also having to do triple the work they normally would because our midfield is non existent, meaning they end up making stupid mistakes and concede more goals. Obviously that’s not the reason for every goal conceded but if you look at a lot of them it’s come from midfield mistakes. Same with forwards, obviously Nunez loves missing a sitter but the service he gets isn’t great lol. It’s mad that all we really need is a few more good quality players in the middle but apparently that’s too much to ask 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Would someone care to share what exactly Chelsea’s strategy is? Its giving, buy as many players as possible & vibes…

it’s giving we rich but a hot mess internally with constant turnover of new coaches, spending money because we can but no actual long term club strategy. Very psg except psg still manage to win Ligue 1

unless everyone on the backend is on the same page can’t polish a turd

Bc some of us need laugh mostly me for waking up at 4:30am

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mane’s not the issue, the main issue is our midfield, they are the common denominator. Our forwards aren’t getting as many chances to score because the midfield can’t create much and are tit. The back 4 are also having to do triple the work they normally would because our midfield is non existent, meaning they end up making stupid mistakes and concede more goals. Obviously that’s not the reason for every goal conceded but if you look at a lot of them it’s come from midfield mistakes. Same with forwards, obviously Nunez loves missing a sitter but the service he gets isn’t great lol. It’s mad that all we really need is a few more good quality players in the middle but apparently that’s too much to ask 😭
What midfielders do you think would be good signings for Liverpool? I have two in mind at the moment and these are Ruben Neves and James Ward-Prowse.

Reactions: 1
What midfielders do you think would be good signings for Liverpool? I have two in mind at the moment and these are Ruben Neves and James Ward-Prowse.
Bellingham was always the target but that was never going to happen, didn’t sign anyone for 3 years because we wanted him but he’s not coming to a club who will be playing in the conference league next season and we can’t afford him anyway 🤣 Caicedo, Amrabat, Kone, Thuram are all players we have been linked with but of course have done nothing, any of those would be a massive help to us. Apparently we have some weird agreement to sign Nunes from wolves in the summer though? Reports saying we didn’t want him last year so he went to wolves instead but there was always some weird agreement that if we wanted to sign him in a years time we could? Who knows it’s so odd 🤣

Bellingham was always the target but that was never going to happen, didn’t sign anyone for 3 years because we wanted him but he’s not coming to a club who will be playing in the conference league next season and we can’t afford him anyway 🤣 Caicedo, Amrabat, Kone, Thuram are all players we have been linked with but of course have done nothing, any of those would be a massive help to us. Apparently we have some weird agreement to sign Nunes from wolves in the summer though? Reports saying we didn’t want him last year so he went to wolves instead but there was always some weird agreement that if we wanted to sign him in a years time we could? Who knows it’s so odd 🤣
I think if Southampton got relegated then Ward-Prowse would be wanted by quite a few Premier League teams including Liverpool.

I heard Liverpool are interested but we wanna keep him- understandable we only bought him in the summer and for a record fee but Romano said it’s likely he goes- Honestly transfer windows stress me out I cba with it all 😭

I think if Southampton got relegated then Ward-Prowse would be wanted by quite a few Premier League teams including Liverpool.
We probably “want” him but god forbid our billionaire owners have to spend some money. We are always monitoring/interested FC 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.