Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they love to quote him out of context. he clarifies this in the whole interview that if we don’t win the PL then he will be happy for Arteta to win because he’s a great manager and will be well deserved.

we ain’t winning nothing in this form - the players need to get their heads in the game. feel for them today i really do, we should’ve walked away from that with 3 points or at the very least, 1. allowing that first goal to stand is a travesty.
True, and I’d rather have him be negative and dead honest than making an array of excuses like Flopp.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eh?? Hasn’t he been twerking for arsenal on insta for weeks? 😭

I still think there will be a twist in the tale somewhere down the line. I have to say I feel sorry for Graham Potter because these aren't his signings as I am convinced that he doesn't want any of them but because he is the head coach he has no say in any of these transfers.

I still think there will be a twist in the tale somewhere down the line. I have to say I feel sorry for Graham Potter because these aren't his signings as I am convinced that he doesn't want any of them but because he is the head coach he has no say in any of these transfers.
I don’t understand it, he seemed desperate to go to arsenal? Wonder if chelsea just offered so much money that he couldn’t say no? This chelsea business is a shady how are they spending this much 😭

Reactions: 3
Did Klopp have an excuse after todays game? Can we update our little picture collage? 🤣
Nope! Said he can’t remember a worse game and seemed completely deflated and gutted. What our owners are doing to this man is actually criminal 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand it, he seemed desperate to go to arsenal? Wonder if chelsea just offered so much money that he couldn’t say no? This chelsea business is a shady how are they spending this much 😭
I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea fail the FFP next season because the amount of money they are spending is ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
It’s not nice to see at all. He looks ill.
It’s not and everyone loves to joke about it but I feel awful for him. Years of working miracles on such a tight budget has caught up to him and our owners don’t give a duck. We won the CL and signed Adrian and Sepp van den Berg ffs 😭 Do people even know who they are?? Says it all about how ambitious they are, don’t want to sound too much like the #GlazersOut crew but the sooner they sell the better, don’t think people fully understand how awful they are.

• Heart
What happened in the tunnel after the Utd/City match today? Was there a heated exchange or something?? 🍿🍿🍿

• Wow
Eh?? Hasn’t he been twerking for arsenal on insta for weeks? 😭

I dont know much/anything about him but is he the type of player Chelsea need? as lots of money if not.
If I was him I'd say no & go to Arse least he'll get a trophy this Year

Reactions: 1
It’s not and everyone loves to joke about it but I feel awful for him. Years of working miracles on such a tight budget has caught up to him and our owners don’t give a duck. We won the CL and signed Adrian and Sepp van den Berg ffs 😭 Do people even know who they are?? Says it all about how ambitious they are, don’t want to sound too much like the #GlazersOut crew but the sooner they sell the better.
I do feel sorry for him as well, he’s been pissing in the wind past couple of seasons now and as you said it’s now caught up. The pic collage was just a wee joke as his excuses were funny at the beginning, but it’s getting less funny now seeing how ill and scunnered he’s been looking recently.

Reactions: 6
What happened in the tunnel after the Utd/City match today? Was there a heated exchange or something?? 🍿🍿🍿
From Twitter, theres a report of a heated discussion between Grealish, Maguire & Pep lol then the City players surrounding the ref so i'm assuming a fines coming for that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do feel sorry for him as well, he’s been pissing in the wind past couple of seasons now and as you said it’s now caught up. The pic collage was just a wee joke as his excuses were funny at the beginning, but it’s getting less funny now seeing how ill and scunnered he’s been looking recently.
Yeah the excuses are funny but he’s definitely fed up now. There’s only so much he can do with hardly any backing from owners. We are one of the richest and most successful clubs in the world and the money goes straight to the owners pockets to pay for his wife’s plastic surgery 🤣 If we get new owners i’m confident he can turn it around.

I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns soon because he looks ill and stressed out.
He definitely won’t resign if he knows new owners are coming which he has implied a few times now. He’s always stated he is committed to the club and even after our horrendous season so far he says he will do all he can to turn things around. Poor guy, I would get rid of every player we have before ever getting rid of him. He’s just signed an extension too until 2026, so for his sake I hope the new owners come sooner rather than later 😭

It’s not and everyone loves to joke about it but I feel awful for him. Years of working miracles on such a tight budget has caught up to him and our owners don’t give a duck. We won the CL and signed Adrian and Sepp van den Berg ffs 😭 Do people even know who they are?? Says it all about how ambitious they are, don’t want to sound too much like the #GlazersOut crew but the sooner they sell the better, don’t think people fully understand how awful they are.
All of owners of the big six should have been forced to sell after the Super league tit! Any owner who does that tit does not love football and just cares about money

From Twitter, theres a report of a heated discussion between Grealish, Maguire & Pep lol then the City players surrounding the ref so i'm assuming a fines coming for that
I would legitimately pay to see Maguire and Grealish fight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All of owners of the big six should have been forced to sell after the Super league tit! Any owner who does that tit does not love football and just cares about money
Maybe they will when it comes up again. They surely don’t believe that the Super League conversation is dead and buried.

Reactions: 1

I would legitimately pay to see Maguire and Grealish fight
I agree. Our owner posted an apology video after it and the fans ate it up, absolute clowns 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.