Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I hope you Man United fans are watching because 2 weeks Saturday the Amazon driver is going to drop big Erling off at your swamp ground and he’s going to get you, all of you!!!
plus side my fpl will be 🔥 tempted to triple captain haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
Dying at him getting motm. He’s nowhere near as bad as people make out though, I think everyone looks at someone like Haaland and forgets that it’s not normal to be playing like that and not every other player in that position is going to be as good. He creates things that other players can’t and without him overall we don’t win that game today, just hope he finds his pre world cup form asap which i’m sure he will 😭

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Hope you’ve all had a fab Hogmanay and have a great 2023. May all your teams do well for the second half of the season (unless you support rangers) 🫶 Posting this before I end up too drunk and can no longer see x
I'm a Rangers fan and not expecting to be celebrating, you'll get your wish 😆

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
About 1 hour ago, negotiations was started 🤣🤣.

Totally embarrassing for United. But Liverpool defo don't need him

My only hope unitedcan go for João Félix even as a loan
Lol we 100% do need him though 😭 I just don’t understand, I fell asleep after the game and woke up to a Paul Joyce article claiming we were interested and now an hour later he’s apparently signed 😭

• Haha

jazzylife

Yeah i’m watching too and they look like a completely different team without him. By the look on his face I think he knew it was probably his previous injury flaring up again, hopefully it’s nothing too serious! Chelsea really need to look at getting a backup for him, but it’s hard with a player like Reece because majority of others in his position just won’t be as good.
What’s Reece’s current situation outside of football? Is he in a relationship? Or is he a shagger like the rest of them? 😅

pixxyy

VIP Member
Why? There are plenty of gay people who went out there, including journalists. If anyone is going to get prosecuted it's them, not him
Most of the others wont be under the public glare though, big part of WC/Euros is always lots of talk about Wags.
Any Gay player might want to try to minimize people speculating which a public gf etc would do

Just Drive

VIP Member
I remember an interview where Coady said he’d had a tough couple of months because he hadn’t heard from Wolves. He sounded sad and it made me feel for the guy. But I’m glad he got the WC call up.
I don’t get the thought process of filming what would actually be a cute moment between a couple if it was private…

”hang on babe I’m just going to set up a camera here to film us for a TikTok”

View attachment 1834548
This is all kinds of cringe. :ROFLMAO:

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’ve been meaning to ask this for a few weeks now but this is a question for any Wolves supporters (or just anyone that knows the answer). How come Coady was sent out on loan? Wasn’t he the captain of Wolves and I thought he was one of their best players so how on earth has he been sent out?
I’m sure he himself said something about deciding to move when he realised he wasn’t going to play under Bruno Lage? Ironic now since Lage was then sacked, and no re-call clause in his loan contract either apparently.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Am I the only one wondering why the pen didn't go to VAR

Also that Argentina woth 5 pen in this world cup alone. That also the most any team has ever been given in the world cup history

Last edited: