Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
I'm so happy mbappe got his hat trick. That him top stop for golden boot again.

This is truly nuts

Reactions: 4

dreamteam1

VIP Member
He was probably just sticking the knife in more, rather than comforting him.
The baby was them calling Mbappe a crybaby, I think? Pot... kettle.

Did you see that they had to abandon the bus parade after people dropped off bridges, into the bus (and one missed the bus and fell).
They then did the tour in a... helicopter.
He’s a character Emi!

Pinky42

I think they’ve already split up. I must say that the Defoe thread has some very interesting reading! 👀🤣
It certainly is 😅😅😅 trash dealing with trash.
A think they've split too as she’s no been flaunting him like she usually does 🤡🤡

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
VERY, VERY unlike me to stick up for any liverpool players but he probably just wanted to experience an NYC Christmas that he wouldn’t normally have the chance to 🤷🏻‍♀️
His girlfriends sister and her z lister footballer bf were also in new york so probably wanted to meet up with them 🤣

kaaa2

VIP Member
What’s Reece’s current situation outside of football? Is he in a relationship? Or is he a shagger like the rest of them? 😅
shagger, treats girls so badly (by this I mean just has zero respect for them, picks them up and dumps them)

• Wow
  • Sad

Popupchick

VIP Member
You know that part of Christmas where you lose a present :rolleyes:
And to stay on thread I dreamt I was married to Gareth Bale last Night haha, Can't blame you lot this time as we barely mention him.
I've actually just finished wrapped today.

Also in track happy that united have finally extended 4 united players contracts.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I know our Erl can score against anyone, but I remember thinking the double gameweek didn't look too promising. I think one is Man United and Spurs and the other when they play Arsenal. I believe the second fixture is very close to the CL round as well, which could mean he doesn't play both games.

Edit: sorry, the GW23 double is Aston Villa, then Arsenal. So likely play both and maybe rested for Forest. Which is annoying as I want all the likely bottom 6/7 teams to have to face Haaland!
Let us get out of the relegation spots, please and then he can go ham against the rest of the bottom half of the table 😭

I’m dead. I love him. I’m this kind of chaos and as my friends and family say, can’t being you anywhere.

can’t bring you anywhere pep!

Lmaoooo 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3