Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Half time here and the feed the scousers chant is as bad as ever, club stewards doing nothing to stop it. Seen people complaining but nothing done to stop it. Only 1-0 so not a cricket score yet! 😂
10520E81-23A6-415A-A6FE-AA26777141C1.jpeg
8B2CDC6E-9EC0-49B7-8FCA-A4DCB36EA5AD.jpeg

ETA nice memorial at the start and impeccable minutes silence and respect by both sets of fans. 👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Slam dunk

everyone said that about haaland yet arsenal are 8 points clear at the top of the table 😭 genuinely think they will win the league this year, if they are still playing this good by end of january/start of february i can’t see anyone else catching them.
Use me as a big NO 😌

• Heart

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Juranovic off to chelsea i’m hearing today… Celtic should try and milk every bit of money they can for him, especially after the world cup and considering chelsea’s new owners seem to be dropping millions on any player they see 🤣
Yeah I seen that too 🥲 Reports are that the current price tag is 8M which is a joke. He’s worth so much more after his WC games! So yeah I’m hoping Celtic do milk it with the price they sell him for, but knowing our board, they won’t.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Cackling at the thought of Ronaldo’s household during that final, poor Georgina not allowed to celebrate her heritage with that Argentina win incase Ronny is straight on the phone to Piers Morgan 😭

Cackling at the thought of Ronaldo’s household during that final, poor Georgina not allowed to celebrate her heritage with that Argentina win incase Ronny is straight on the phone to Piers Morgan 😭

Are you OK??????

🤣🤣serious note ronaldo and Morgan relationship is just gonna be the beat of jokes from now on

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch football Focus?
I know i see him play, but can't remember his name? (Sorry for the shit picture)
Try to image search and just told me where i can get his outfit from.

20221231_171813.jpg

Lu433

I know he’s had a few injuries but none as bad as recently, i’m currently watching the Chelsea game and its incredibly obvious how much they rely on him, since he’s gone off Bournemouth are dominating. He’s still so young and i’m not saying he’s 100% rushed back from this injury but he was rushing to make that WC squad but fingers crossed for him its not serious!
I think his role has changed a lot which makes him more prone to injuries. He was seen as second to Azpi for a while and he played more of a defending role. Now he’s one of the first names on the team sheet and he’s such a strong attacking threat. Chelsea depends on his crosses into the box to score but they also rely on him to get back and defend… so much running 🤯