Footballers and Wags #38

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the World Cup etc etc.

Modric, Messi and Morocco are in the semis. Will it be Maguire or Mbappe to join them?

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread. Well done to the WC underdogs! Gutted for all our club teams’ Portuguese guys but happy they’re coming home to recover and refocus. I’m nervous for later and too scared of jinxing anything if I make a prediction.

Reactions: 9
Pepe blamed the refs in his post match interview. “The refs wouldn’t let us play” and “it was weird”. 😬

Reactions: 7
Aw lovely to see John McGinn proposed to his girlfriend! Very rarely see her but she’s such a natural beauty, so happy for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I fully want morocco to win the world cup

there's just something so special about that team, like they can read each other's minds - amazing chemistry! they've conceded ONE goal this tournament, which was an own goal
Screenshot_20221210-172050_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Already ate my best snacks for tonight before the build up for the game has even started… disappointing, i’ll blame it on the nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fully want morocco to win the world cup

there's just something so special about that team, like they can read each other's minds - amazing chemistry! they've conceded ONE goal this tournament, which was an own goalView attachment 1797148
As the lone Canadian in this group 😂 I want to say that our group stage had 2 semi finalists of Croatia and Morocco. Not bad for a team that hasn’t been in World Cup in 36 years. Ok that’s all 😂

if arg and Julian don’t do it for me then I’m in for Morocco bc the players are so cute to celebrate with their moms first.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As the lone Canadian in this group 😂 I want to say that our group stage had 2 semi finalists of Croatia and Morocco. Not bad for a team that hasn’t been in World Cup in 36 years. Ok that’s all 😂

if arg and Julian don’t do it for me then I’m in for Morocco bc the players are so cute to celebrate with their moms first.
I think Morocco will be many people’s sentimental favorite. Well done to Canada, eh? 🇨🇦

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@futbolista are you watching the telemundo broadcast or the crappy FS1 one? I’m constantly switching. Telemundo guys are so much more fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@futbolista are you watching the telemundo broadcast or the crappy FS1 one? I’m constantly switching. Telemundo guys are so much more fun.
I’ve only ever watch telemundo . I’d rather stab myself in the ears than listen to Lalas. I only recently saw his speech before the USA v iran game and I don’t even know what to say.

Good luck England. I could care less for the French

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve only ever watch telemundo . I’d rather stab myself in the ears than listen to Lalas. I only recently saw his speech before the USA v iran game and I don’t even know what to say.

Good luck England. I could care less for the French
Lalas is always such a head.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.