Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Fabinho dropped out of the Liverpool squad tonight for personal reasons, think his baby boy must be due about now?

Has Ronaldo’s move been confirmed? Fucking stupid amount of money if true… 🙄

Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
8 until city play leeds on wed. Also Arsenal haven’t played city yet since match got postponed due to re scheduling when the queen died. Teams drop points.
i still don’t see anyone else winning but them even if city do beat them when they play.

kaaa2

VIP Member
She would swap him in a heartbeat for a champions league player or rapper, she posts proper dickhead quotes on insta about the suffering and sacrifices of being a wag 🙄 she looks nothing like her pics, this is her back in the day.

View attachment 1835035
i refuse to believe this is Britney?!?!?

I see the personal coach of Reece James isn't happy with Chelsea. I also found it interesting that in the article it says that he begin working with Reece 18 months ago which ironically enough is when he started getting injured, so I wonder if the personal coach is doing too many exercises with Reece that are making him pick up more injuries as before this he hardly seemed to get injured.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...mes-personal-coach-rages-new-knee-injury.html
same thing with DCL, he was working with external people and ever since it’s been injury after injury and injury on top of injury!!

• Wow

kaaa2

VIP Member
Cant wait to see where they’ll jet off to… any guesses other than Dubai? Lol
Surely they’ll not want to spend any longer with each other and their other half’s than they just have

Binaaa

Just saw that ON posted a video of Drakes son who wears a green jacket,
and she is mentioning her fashion line. It looks like they want to pretend that he is wearing their clothes.

Really wanna know how successful her fashion line is cause they are giving out Rabatt codes like crazy.
I'm not a huge fan of that line it looks cheap, wanna know how much Money John put in that

Popupchick

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone on this thread is ever that interested in transfers etc but this is proof that Fabrizio is a complete and utter fraud 😭

🤣🤣tbf I'm reading at united was just to slow for psv to give a shit with Liverpool coming in and wanting to get it done asap

welp

VIP Member
England reminds me a lot of Germany from about 10 years ago. Very talented squad hold back by an very average coach. At some point - like Germany - they may win it despite the coach they have.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Brb shedding tears into my pillow.

He has had three tournaments no premier league club would touch him time for someone new .
Anyone else think Madders and Kennedy will have another baby soon? They seem all loved up. He seems like the kind of guy that doesn’t want to settle down with 1 women but wants to pop out loads of mini versions of himself
She will do anything to keep hold of the wag lifestyle as we all know she is a doormat like Sasha .