Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
they’re still together im assuming
but i wouldn’t be able to get over how she was heavily pregnant in the summer and he was doing all sorts
Agreed but typical wag I suppose, turning a blind eye because of the (otherwise) easy life 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
Ah I see, I guess the move made sense to get him some regular game time and the WC call up! Thanks all for your answers ☺
Juranovic off to chelsea i’m hearing today… Celtic should try and milk every bit of money they can for him, especially after the world cup and considering chelsea’s new owners seem to be dropping millions on any player they see 🤣

Reactions: 2

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Am I the only one wondering why the pen didn't go to VAR
Because the ref had awarded it on pitch, it would have to be a clear and obvious error to overturn it via VAR. There was a shove and a tiny amount of foot contact, so it stood.

Popupchick

VIP Member
A WC winning centre back ❤.

Can’t wait for club football to return, I assume they will be a few players missing who made the latter stages. Especially for the cup matches upcoming

I love Emi great character 🤣
I think I read any from the final would get a wek off. So hopfully that will help varane feel better.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I am always sucker for dark hair and light eyes. Throw in olive skin and I’m useless 😂

Alvarez Bargain by txiki 14£million

not someone remixing this into a song 😂

I wish I had Txiki’s brain. I’m cackling at that remix. :ROFLMAO: “Que miras, bobo?” and Bukayo Saka’s adorable “When the machine says you’re good, you’re good!” in one of the England videos are my fav. lines from this World Cup.

• Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
So the Lionesses have been recognised in the NY honours. Problem is only Leah, Beth, Ellen and Lucy got MBEs and Sarina Wiegman got a CBE. The rest were ignored. That’s not right.
They only give a certain number of awards. They also have to be accepted by those chosen so other girls could have simply chosen not to receive it

pixxyy

VIP Member
til the PSV tweet I assumed it was the usual mention another club to get the 1st one to buy 🤣

BDY_97

VIP Member
pains me to say this but what a signing for liverpool. united well and truly in the bin is the only silver lining i’m taking from this.

also can’t see them now splashing further cash on bellingham in the summer so looking even more likely he’s coming to play in gods own sky blue 👀
Apparently we got him for less than £40m which is pretty cheap considering his potential, world cup hype etc so I don’t see it having much of an impact on any summer incomings. You just never know with FSG though but i’m already tired of the Bellingham saga, every other day he’s apparently going to a different club 🤣

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
Is him talking at the world cup going to influence Russia? Nope. Wars are happening all over the world yet when it is a country with people that don’t have brown or black skin then for some reason it becomes more important. If he would be allowed to speak then it would be so unfair for other countries such as Syria, Palestine, Yemen… i could go on. So actually I think it was right for it not be accepted because it would then seem as if that war takes precedent over others which should not be the case. All war is wrong.
it might not have influenced Russia, but it sure as hell could've influenced the millions of people who watched the game to do more to help Ukraine and its people

redstraw16

VIP Member
No hate on Trent but why does he need time off 😂 Man sat on the bench for 2 weeks, if anything the likes of him, Gallagher, Wilson etc need to be back in training get the legs pumping again.
🤣 it might not be a recent pic? He must already be back in fairness, one of the private chefs a few of the LFC players use just posted this…

DC21D612-40D4-46DC-BB5F-681DB9C8C7DB.jpeg

Donald23

VIP Member
Didn’t the Ashes team in 2005 all get mbes? All eleven should have got an honor and Sarina her cbe. Obvs if any of the team declined them that would be a different scenario.
Edit just seen Jill Scott has one already and Leah got an OBE.
The did and Vaughan got an OBE, and it was criticised heavily by the media and no team since then has ever been all awarded it (I could be wrong)z They’ve recently won two world cups and only the players deemed to have played a significant have been given awards (captains and winning batters/bowlers)

BDY_97

VIP Member
til the PSV tweet I assumed it was the usual mention another club to get the 1st one to buy 🤣
I thought it was a fake tweet 😭 Apparently we wanted him for next summer but utd making their move prompted us to get him now, similar to what happened with Diaz and spurs last year. I haven’t seen too much of him tbh apart from the world cup but i’m always happy with a signing regardless of who it is 🤣