Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Happy Dave is going to a new home sure he will be well looked after by one of the players ,if Rice has him he needs to keep Dave away from Zouma.
😆

Birmingham customs:
“Anything to declare?”
“25 dejected players, 1 manager who’s trying to work out if he’s coming or going and some Qatarian’s cat”
“Right. New residence of cat?”
“TBD but Manchester area. Annie says she’s still dealing with the last thing Kyle brought home and Olivia’s not happy about the cat’s necessary vaccinations”

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GoldenBoots

VIP Member

Oh so FIFA are embarrassed by some dodgy photobombing kitchen assistant who manages to turn perfectly good steak into shoe leather, but they're fine with Qatar going back on promises made to the LGBT+ community and sponsors etc. Idiots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

olivia321

VIP Member
Jadon Sancho has been humbled that’s what the real truth is, he’s got a bruised ego because he’s been shit since joining United.

We had mutual friends when he was at City then he went to Dortmund and fell into the hype trap, he’s surround by hangers on and will end up just like Dele Ali if he’s not careful more focused on chasing thots and wanting to be known in America then football.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
She’s not happy… mind you, I wouldn’t be either with psycho Lauryn Goodman making comments on her kids - especially when they keep them private.

FCFBE1F4-6CBA-4B25-A754-ED649CE1C62E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 27

spilldatea

VIP Member
This knocks me sick, imagine if it was the other way around they’d be screaming all sorts for justice, trouble everywhere they go.

not even sorry who i offend here - every team has a small following of fucking vile supporters but from what i saw, the vast majority of the away support last night was feral. every single one of them should be ashamed of themselves. not being funny but if i saw a grown arse man throwing shit into a stadium of families i’d be having a word even if we supported the same team. one of regulars in SS has started taking his disabled daughter and she almost got hit 3 times by those idiots throwing into the home support - she’s now terrified and doesn’t want to go again.

seen a few LFC fans saying city fans were singing feed the scousers which i don’t agree with but nothing said about the vile songs they were signing about phil’s mum.

scarring a young girl for life is a step too far - let’s hope they find the scum who did it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

olivia321

VIP Member
Good morning to only those who wanted Messi to win the World Cup 🤝

Those rapist twitter fans will be bitter today, there is nothing to debate anymore.

As for Qatar what an absolute disgrace to put that fishnet gown on Messi and try and steal his moment. Beckham should stay there since he speaks so highly of the way the country’s run, very weird considering he loved being a gay icon for many years.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
Good morning to everyone apart from Declan Rice and that fucking Rice Rice baby advert, it gets more torturous every fucking time it’s on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m sick of footballers and the wags are a bunch of fucking boring vanilla muppets.

Merry Christmas you lot 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I know she’s just being supportive but the “well done king” is killing me, he didn’t get a single minute of game time ffs 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

olivia321

VIP Member
My thoughts and prayers are with anyone who has had to grow up supporting Tottenham, help will come for you soon.

• Haha
  • Heart

jerrylaw91

Mahrez and Taylor ward have unfollowed each other after someone went out and did something she was not supposed to do🫢

• Wow
  • Haha