Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
The article I read on BBC said "

Sir Hugh Robertson, chairman of the honours sports committee, said: "What we've tried to do is stick to the principle of the honours system which is to recognise excellence and to recognise extraordinary contributions."
He said otherwise "you get people who've done five minutes on the pitch... get an award".

• Sad
Reactions: 2

hyoopy

does anyone else here listen to the guardian football weekly podcast? they've cursed him for me, every time i see rabiot my brain automatically goes rabiot is rabiot is rabiot

also desperately reminding myself that italy were 1-0 down early on in the euros final. an early goal isn't always good

Rita.

VIP Member
Nah nah triple cap in double game week 🤣. I bet he’ll pull mad numbers then
I know our Erl can score against anyone, but I remember thinking the double gameweek didn't look too promising. I think one is Man United and Spurs and the other when they play Arsenal. I believe the second fixture is very close to the CL round as well, which could mean he doesn't play both games.

Edit: sorry, the GW23 double is Aston Villa, then Arsenal. So likely play both and maybe rested for Forest. Which is annoying as I want all the likely bottom 6/7 teams to have to face Haaland!

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’ve only ever watch telemundo . I’d rather stab myself in the ears than listen to Lalas. I only recently saw his speech before the USA v iran game and I don’t even know what to say.

Good luck England. I could care less for the French
Lalas is always such a dickhead.

The English fans and media really ruin this team for me. It’s just too much especially after the euros. It honestly had me rooting for France.

Reactions: 1

Spid

VIP Member
tbf If I was a gay footballer going to Qatar that idea would def enter my Head
Why? There are plenty of gay people who went out there, including journalists. If anyone is going to get prosecuted it's them, not him

Fandelion

So Aine and Connor are on a ski holiday in St Moritz… but he can’t ski because of his job 😭 so basically she’s wanted a ski trip for her insta pics, and he’s having to wait and watch whilst she ‘skis’ Hahahhaa I’ve never heard the likes, hardly an enjoyable couple trip?!
St Moritz is a beautiful place to visit whether you ski or not. I know lots of people who do that. One person skis and the other enjoys the spa etc.