Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The many faces of Nicole Hagen. She’s a very cute pretty girl in the pic with the other wales wags, why all the editing on insta to make her look like a different human. I did a double take when it said it was her
She looks lovely in the picture with the Wales girls . It is going to be awkward with her and Kennedy when Wales play them ,she was trying so hard to bag an England player.

Reactions: 6
She looks lovely in the picture with the Wales girls . It is going to be awkward with her and Kennedy when Wales play them ,she was trying so hard to bag an England player.
she’s been with sooo many footballers. I did wonder if Kennedy would even know who she is

Yep but she ain't the front page of the s*n - a yawning Aaron Ramsdales partner is 😆
I enjoyed the yawning pics. It was a boring game. Sasha the only one to cover her mouth Lol, she knows the cameras are on her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The many faces of Nicole Hagen. She’s a very cute pretty girl in the pic with the other wales wags, why all the editing on insta to make her look like a different human. I did a double take when it said it was her
I've seen her in Nottingham before a game. She is pretty but like all "models and influencers" the filters are used far too often

On the front page of the paper I've seen it's Georgia. But off course the dig sitter would be in the papers she knew where the photographers are

Reactions: 5
Those wags are the most boring bland girls to look at ever… They’ve got no personality apart from being partners of footballers, they’ve got nothing going for them career wise, nothing glam about them their just tacky.

Yeah yeah Meow Meow 😼 my claws might be out but I tell no lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
very random question, but has Danny Welbeck just always been single? I’m seeing people wish him a happy 32nd birthday and just thought I’ve never seen with him anyone, fair enough if he just lives his best single life though.

Reactions: 2
DM has a clearer photo of it, but I’ll save you adding to their traffic…

View attachment 1761589
Staged AF! She needs to brush up on her acting skills. Is that a different ring she has now?

She looks better and more natural in the unfiltered pic. Was she not bleeping about with Madders when Kennedy was pregnant two summers ago? Awkward if they bump into each other 🤣 She was trying so hard to bag herself an England / top 6 PL player back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did they come to Russia? 🤔🤔🤔 WC 2018 he was pictured with his ex too, can't remember his fam was there or not
But imagine they don't like her 🤣🤣🤣
His parents and two brothers did, they blend into the background
Possible your right and they don’t like her think it’s too rushed maybe

Reactions: 4
Apologise for the sun but how have these three become the faces of wags! I miss the old wags
View attachment 1761493

The DM has one of her looking directly to camera, at least be more subtle. She also looks to be with her mum, can’t see any of his family around them
They’ve done Fern quite dirty there. Her picture Looks like an estate agents LinkedIn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He looks so awkward 😭
Yeah for someone who is supposed to be loved up his body language is so negative and he doesn't look very happy.

His parents and two brothers did, they blend into the background
Possible your right and they don’t like her think it’s too rushed maybe
I definitely get the vibe that his parents and brothers don't like her because his brothers don't follow her on Instagram and she doesn't follow them which is odd because as she is going to be part of the family you would think that they would want to get to know her better, but it feels like they don't want to have anything to do with her and the whole relationship on the whole just seems staged and seems far to rushed which I think might be the reason why they don't like her. Her face here though just screams look at me and she is absolutely loving every single minute of this isn't she and she just seems to come off as really fake IMO. Also it looks really staged when you see her looking directly at the camera.
1669474872070.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Eric's fiancée is giving BPD. I imagine they'll make it to the wedding and it'll tailspin from there (no longer centre of attention of a whirlwind romance).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.