Footballers and Wags #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s my whole point! Some people are more focused on a stupid comment made by Jack yet completely ignore the racist, homophobic hate etc. It’s madness, I saw this tweet yesterday and my eyes actually hurt from rolling them so far to the back of my head 🙄 Fair enough they aren’t actually being racist but it’s like they can’t stand to see black players being praised.

These are the same melts that cry that Black Panther, a film in an imaginary country about superheroes has mostly black characters

• Angry
Reactions: 11
These are the same melts that cry that Black Panther, a film in an imaginary country about superheroes has mostly black characters
And probably the same people who moaned about them casting a black woman for the little mermaid, who is literally a mythical creature 😭 I’ve seen so many examples of people on footballer twitter not necessarily being outright racist, but probably without even realizing.

Reactions: 12
That’s my whole point! Some people are more focused on a stupid comment made by Jack yet completely ignore the racist, homophobic hate etc. It’s madness, I saw this tweet yesterday and my eyes actually hurt from rolling them so far to the back of my head 🙄 Fair enough they aren’t actually being racist but it’s like they can’t stand to see black players being praised.

There’s room to comment on both though, one is obviously 1 million times worse than the other. So what I am saying with perspective is the comments to Grealish/Almiron for me isn’t ‘too far’.

Not forgetting everyone’s feeds are tailored to what they search for, so there will be fans especially older ones completely ignorant to some of the issues going on.

Reactions: 1
She has 3 children including a young baby so maybe too much? Don’t blame her tbh 😂
I was thinking that too! It shocked me when I saw that Lauren Fryer had the baby with her, taking him with her is one thing but taking him to the actual game. There’s no way I’d do that, but each to their own. I don’t think I’d take any children unless they were at least 3/4.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that too! It shocked me when I saw that Lauren Fryer had the baby with her, taking him with her is one thing but taking him to the actual game. There’s no way I’d do that, but each to their own. I don’t think I’d take any children unless they were at least 3/4.
To be fair, when they’re that small all you really need to do is make sure they’re cool, fed and watered (and have those ear defenders on!). I can imagine a toddler would be super difficult to keep entertained.

Reactions: 9
There’s room to comment on both though, one is obviously 1 million times worse than the other. So what I am saying with perspective is the comments to Grealish/Almiron for me isn’t ‘too far’.

Not forgetting everyone’s feeds are tailored to what they search for, so there will be fans especially older ones completely ignorant to some of the issues going on
Well obviously people are allowed to comment on both, it’s just funny seeing people make someone out to be a horrible person because of a joke comment they made. He regularly cheats on his girlfriend which makes him an hole but like I said the Almiron thing while funny is also irritating 😭

Lauren surprised me but she only has 1 baby to take care of so maybe not as bad. Trippier’s wife has a new baby as well as two other young children so might have been utter chaos 😭

Reactions: 4
I think kind of the opposite. It’s pretty easy to take babies anywhere (I know there’s additional concerns about the heat but I’m sure they’re all made pretty comfortable with air con wherever they go).

Whereas older kids are much more difficult to travel with and drag around to football matches. Also, depending on the kids, they might prefer to stay at home. My kids have got Christmas stuff going on practically every day now at school, play practice, etc, that they’re so excited about I don’t think they’d take kindly to being taken out of school for a few weeks. Just depends on each situation I suppose.

Reactions: 12
I just said I enjoyed seeing the banter/jokes about it, and I also don’t think Jack’s arsed in the slightest and probably just laughs about it. I’m just bored of seeing people act like it’s the worst thing that’s ever been said 😭 Fans these days wouldn’t have lasted a day before the whole social media era, the things being said were a LOT worse than joking about a players form 🤣
The Almiron thing isn’t that deep but was just wondering bc heard hes so nice.

Fair enough the game and society has changed, don’t think thats a bad thing

Reactions: 1
Pogba’s wife is pregnant again, I forgot they existed after he left united 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Maddison’s and Kennedys child doesn’t half a half England and half USA shirt on tonight I’ll be disappointed

• Haha

Always from people who will never understand or feel racism in their life.

• Heart
Could have wore the armband if he wanted to actually make a point
Exactly, he would have made a much bigger statement.

Rooney has a tiny penis, pass it on.
So now we know why Coleen stayed with him. Purely money, as he’s not a looker either, is he?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
These always kill me, what is wrong with people 😭😩 Tonight will be one of only times I will get behind England, I can’t stand the thought of the US winning 🤣
God sake, that is way too much! People need to get a grip.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.