Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Britney has spent around 30k on her appearance since meeting Morgan and still manages to look cheap as chips she is everything wrong with the wags of today.

Hanging around Man city when Morgan is back in the championship.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is scabies. At least you can get a lotion for that.
She uses lotion on her body, fence paint 🤣😂

Britney has spent around 30k on her appearance since meeting Morgan and still manages to look cheap as chips she is everything wrong with the wags of today.

Hanging around Man city when Morgan is back in the championship.
Hey he is in the PL now 😤
Maybe not for long but we'll try and stay there 😬

Reactions: 5
United have been so average this season, watch them against us tonight and it’ll be prime Barca. I can already see it… Ronaldo subbed on at half time and a hattrick against us😭

BUT CONTE IS GOING 5-3-2 SO MAYBE WE HAVE A CHANCE. HALLELUJAHHHHH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been trying to think where I have seen Darwin before and I finally figured it out.

Screenshot_20221005-152454_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
United have been so average this season, watch them against us tonight and it’ll be prime Barca. I can already see it… Ronaldo subbed on at half time and a hattrick against us😭

BUT CONTE IS GOING 5-3-2 SO MAYBE WE HAVE A CHANCE. HALLELUJAHHHHH
Or we lose and Conte prove everyone is wrong about his 343 and he will go 343 forever 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 1
I'm gonna need Tottenham goalkeeper to just stop being good.

Dyer took that ball to the face very well.

Like that hurt

This is this tit I hate. Dalo goes down from a ball to the face and the ref DONT stop play likess he is meant to.

Last edited:
I'm gonna need Tottenham goalkeeper to just stop being good.

Dyer took that ball to the face very well.

Like that hurt

This is this tit I hate. Dalo goes down from a ball to the face and the ref DONT stop play likess he is meant to.
I wondered why they didn’t stop play… thought maybe I’d missed something… very weird.

The standard of refs in the Prem is inconsistent. They need a massive overhaul

Reactions: 7
The year is 2028 and we will still have Eric Dier and Ben Davies starting for us at CB. My god. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t there talk of Dier’s contract being extended recently?! But then I don’t want to spend £50m+ on a Maguire type flop.

I don’t know if can watch another 30+ minutes of this but as it’s on Prime…Gil for two stoppage time goals please. (But really Eriksen will come on and score against us)

Reactions: 1
I'm truly also fed up of the late offside flages

BRUNO

Please tell me someone need that push from shaw 🤣🤣🤣

Please tell me someone seen that push by shaw 🤣

Reactions: 2
That childish twit leaving early because he knew everyone would be talking about the team & not him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That childish twit leaving early because he knew everyone would be talking about the team & not him 🤣
There is no defending him anymore.

I'm gonna point out how pundits ect have gone very quite on martinez height. It's almost like his height don't matter

Reactions: 10
I’m actually mortified for the guy. He’s no longer the star attraction in the team and people just aren’t that interested in him as they were 10 years ago. Funny that utd played decent with him missing from the team 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.