Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dreading todays game and hadn’t even thought about Virgils run at Anfield😩 oh I so hope I’m wrong and it’s a Liverpool win🔴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m dreading todays game and hadn’t even thought about Virgils run at Anfield😩 oh I so hope I’m wrong and it’s a Liverpool win🔴
Thank god i’m going out so won’t have to watch us getting battered 😂 Can’t wait to drown my sorrows after we lose 7-1 😭 This is what I will be saying to anyone who claims his record is gone after today

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thank god i’m going out so won’t have to watch us getting battered 😂 Can’t wait to drown my sorrows after we lose 7-1 😭 This is what I will be saying to anyone who claims his record is gone after today

I’m watching.
Just praying we don’t get ripped apart.
Drink and chocolate helping me through.

🕯🙏🍷🍫

Brilliant from Salah.

I really really need Haaland to score for my FPL as it I a rubbish week for me

Reactions: 5
Alisson is absolutely brilliant. Pretty tragic defending from Cancelo though. Brilliant game for a neutral though, mind you Liverpool vs City always is!

If the score stays the same @BDY_97 will be bloody delighted 😆

Reactions: 5
bloody City I benched Alisson as thought well i'll get more points from Hendo 🤣 Nice to see City can be beat though

Well well well!! So proud of the lads today, defied all the odds❤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.