Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Nope.

Wagatha cast confirmed for new drama including Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy roles - Mirror Online

How are you going to have a handsome actor like Marton Nagyszokolyai playing Jamie Vardy? Give me strength.
Hollywood casting for sure. I just googled him and he’s much more attractive than Jamie Vardy… I wonder if they’ll try use make up to ferret him up. 🤣.
I bet Rebekah isn’t happy with her casting. Natalia Tena is pretty but I bet Vardy was hoping for like Michelle Keegan or someone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m looking like a whore 🤣😍.

I’m going to make a thirst thread at this rate 🤣
I'll join you on the thread. My love for Haaland knows no limits. And since I've kinda got bored of John Stones, Jack Grealish has been a trash bag one time too many, Chilwell has a big dick but isn't a top contender, Dias is hot but thats all he is to me, but Mason Mount still lives in my heart, I could do with another rave/thirst thread. 😆😆

And I'm sure there is a video clip of Haaland where he has a bollock slip on the pitch. 😆

• Haha

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
People wouldn’t get seriously hurt if those in charge actually done something about it. It’s really not that difficult to check security cameras, see who was acting out of order and ban them from the stadiums. Think the main reason i’m angry about these comments from city is because to me it seems like a way of deflecting away from how their own fans behaved yesterday, I haven’t seen one person from the club condemn or even mention what happened but they are more than happy to throw around their own accusations (rightfully so, but keep the same energy for your own fans/club).

It’s also the media who have spent ALL day reporting on city’s bus being apparently damaged, yet not one word has been said about the signings and chants from the city fans. They have also been condemning Klopp for being “threatening” to the referees and officials yet are silent when Pep and other managers act the same, it’s so tiring.
City have condemed the chants. Just for clarification i dont like or condone any of them wether it be about hillsbrough, heysel or munich i think there all vile and sick personally and any whos been doing it should be banned. I also havent seen liverpool condem there fans for the coins busses, spitting and throwing urine on the city fans so that could be said about liverpool. I just feel like this is heading in a bad way and the authorites will do nothing about it like they havent for the past numerous years its been going on. Ive been at these games and the police are useless they just ignore anything which is what worries me.... i dont personally have an issue with liverpool fans my mums one and was at the game yesterday. I worry about the younger generation who have no morals/issues with getting in fights and such thats all

• Heart

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Worst part about this Southgate/Trent debarcle is how much public critcism he’s giving a 23 year old who’s won it all - yet sticks up for 29 year old Maguire and says “we need to support him” and is having heart to hearts according to Matt Law🤣 Pick and choose Gareth how you Treat your players publically - still not over the Tomori treatment either.

The Euros were great but as Claude from AFTV would say “its time to go”. I can’t enjoy an England game when we have some of the best attacking talent in years and he can’t utilise them properly. I’m just gonna be rooting for my club players at this WC tbh not so much England or a country. Would love Argentina to win it for Romero… and obviously Messi 😂
His treatment of Toney was poor too, pick him and let him do all the press only to leave him out of the match day squad. He must have felt like a right twat and then to top it off doesn’t even give him a few minutes against Germany. He’s got a handful of players who can do no wrong but his treatment of the rest is pretty shit.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I'll join you on the thread. My love for Haaland knows no limits. And since I've kinda got bored of John Stones, Jack Grealish has been a trash bag one time too many, Chilwell has a big dick but isn't a top contender, Dias is hot but thats all he is to me, but Mason Mount still lives in my heart, I could do with another rave/thirst thread. 😆😆

And I'm sure there is a video clip of Haaland where he has a bollock slip on the pitch. 😆
I'm happy to join the haaland train 🙌
I didn't take long for everyone to join us did it

I made one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Me waiting for @olivia321 as well as the other usual City suspects on this thread and their team to humble Arsenal seeing as none of the rest of our clubs can be arsed😭

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hello darkness my old friend
Bad second half. :(

I’ve always thought Jack and Sasha have an “agreement”. She gets the money and lifestyle and he gets a companion whenever he needs one. They’ve been together forever so there’s some comfort level there. I couldn’t cope with the bad press and the embarrassment but she stays with him with both eyes open and it somehow works for them. Who knows if they’ll weather this storm, though.

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
This lad is a bit of a cardboard cutout but he's giving it something today. I wouldn't kick him out.

IMG_1138 - Copy.jpg

• Heart

Eli_99

Shit like that is why it’s 2022 and male players are still afraid to come out. Childish.

wordzalad

VIP Member
“What’s your favourite position?”
“Are you a giver or a taker?”
“How quickly can you come over?”

And “Come to Wolves x” (what everyone else is asking come to Spurs/Arsenal/Man United/Barca)

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
i feel you. my boyfriend speaks spanish and italian and whenever we've gone to spain/italy and a waiter or a shopkeeper has addressed me first instead of him, I just smile like a pleb whilst he replies. he never understood why I found it awkward until last month when we were in an Italian village on the Tyrolean border and people kept on speaking to us in german and he'd have to awkwardly reply in Italian haha

back to football, who do you think will be the next manager to be sacked in the prem?
I’m going Gerrard - with the squad he has they should not be 16th in the table. Really poor start for Villa tbh.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I actually despise Arsenal, as spurs always have and always will. Also Michael Oliver, you are the new Mike Dean & VAR bored of it. When will we ever get competent referees in this league?

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Obviously I don’t know Jordan Henderson but from what I’ve seen of him in interviews and how decent he’s always come across, unless it’s proven no way will I believe he’s been racist.

spilldatea

VIP Member
MAN UNITED ARE BACK 🔥

I can’t take the Manchester derby seriously anymore after seeing united fans actively supporting city last season just because they didn’t want Liverpool to win. There is zero rivalry 😂
there is definitely a rivalry, come on 😂 - but in my experience both sides of manchester (blue & red) despise liverpool 🤷🏻‍♀️