Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member

We all laugh at how boring/ normal Harry is but it is also why i like him. More human and more sense than most footballers
Rip Gian 💔
Honestly he seems like a nice person. So what if he’s a bit “dull” compared to other footballers. Kane seems like he’s a geniunely good guy

• Heart
Reactions: 12

BDY_97

VIP Member
I just hope that if something racist was said that it’s not a repeat of the Suarez incident because to this day I can’t get over how badly that was dealt with by us 🤮

Apparently after the match Arteta said “what happens on that pitch stays on that pitch” … makes me think surely it can’t have been anything racist if he’s saying that? But then again this is the man who defended a rapist as if the victim instead of the perpetrator so I wouldn’t really listen to a word he says.

Last edited:

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Yeah City and Haaland are great and all that but can we acknowledge that my EVERTON have the best defensive record in the PL so far this season? 😮💨😮💨

• Heart
  • Wow

glm31

City with all the team bantz this week 😂

Also, did I read that Gucci wanted to learn Spanish? Encyclop(a)edia Brown could start with English!

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
It just makes me laugh that Haaland, a Norwegian, at 22 has better vocabulary and temperament than the Grealish, but then so do most 5 year olds!

Apparently he’s learning to speak Spanish, perhaps he could relearn English?
I said it on his thread last week but the thought of Jack sat on the team coach with his headphones on doing his duo lingo spanish lesson is so funny to me. Bless his heart, not a clue 😭

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Wait Partey is still playing?

I cannot f***ing stand Liverpool but i doubt Henderson would say anything racially offensive

BDY_97

VIP Member
I said to my friends this is exactly what mendy and his lawyers will want. The attention on jack and how he had sex with this girl (consensual) because it makes her story not as valid in a way because she did have consensual sex.

Also just to be clear I fully believe the victim I'm just going on this is what mendys lawyers will want.
I’ve honestly seen more people talking about Grealish then Mendy, it’s shocking.

Obviously what happens between Jack & Sasha is weird and it’s 100% his fault for cheating on her, but I don’t know how she can even show her face in public. If that was me there’s no chance I could show up at matches etc knowing that everyone knows my business. It must kill her to see Fern, Megan & Anouska happy with rings and babies meanwhile she’s in the press every other month because her man cheated on her.

olivia321

VIP Member
Yep at this point, if she’s willing to be a mug for access to the 300k a week that’s on her.

I’m sure he doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the money…

They might have some arrangement lol
I would have set him on fire by now, she’s just as bad as him, you cheat babe it will make me famous.

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Just hurry up and get the scum locked up for a lot of years to come. Make an example of him and don't go soft on the punishment. He shouldn't play pro Football again just like Adam Johnson.

• Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just had a binge of Welcome to Wrexham what a brilliant documentary, well worth a watch.

Reactions: 11

pixxyy

VIP Member
jeez being a English/Man Utd fan I dread to think how many years of my life have been knocked off with the stress

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure if it’s even true but if it was a joke they should both be ashamed. They have just set things back about 10 years and now players who are actually gay will be afraid to come out.
My best friend came out when he was 29 and then spent 2 years in counselling cos he felt so guilty about lying to everyone including the girlfriends he had. Everyone gets hurt when people feel they can't be themselves

• Sad
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s even true but if it was a joke they should both be ashamed. They have just set things back about 10 years and now players who are actually gay will be afraid to come out.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Deleted now...AS reporting it was meant to be "ironic" because the media keep linking him to different women lately. Absolutely outrageous if that's the case.

• Wow
  • Angry

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Well i am a very happy Arsenal fan tonight, so I will enjoy what is happening with my team! No i don't think we will win the Premiership, Man city are still head and shoulders the best in the league. But i will still be doing the happy dance tonight!

• Heart