Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Why are so many players being injured right before the world cup and therefore missing the entire tournament? Jota, Diaz, Kante, Reece James and probably so many more that I can’t remember, such a shame. Further proof that having a world cup mid season is absolute insanity.

Reactions: 11

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
Long time listener, first time caller (No, I’m not his PR. No really)

Just leaving these here. It must be love…

7E65FECD-70A7-41DE-A66B-FE4340A37089.jpeg
0332B87C-282D-4E04-8A58-3E7CF35C9010.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I was scrolling through our work twitter in the office and this tweet came up on my timeline at the same time my boss looked at my screen, so I just looked like I was straight up perving to her on office time… 🙃

The caption "Calvin's or nothing", or nothing please. 😆

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Southgate’s treatment of Trent is so fucking bizarre. Fair enough he has his dodgy moments in defense, but so does every single other player yet they get given chance after chance to play games and make squads. Not saying they should build the team around him because obviously that would be daft but they are really missing out by not having him play, he creates chances that no other players can.

He’s wasting what could be a golden generation for this england team purely because he has his favourites, it’s shocking management and i hope england get rid asap.
I agree. I don’t know why he’s not getting picked, like sure he’s not been as amazing this season but it’s early days and half of the bloody team are out of form for their clubs. At least TAA would look like he wanted to be there whereas the rest of them look like they’re having a kick about with their mates from the pub.

Swear Southgate just picks the players he’s pally with. Cut our losses and get a manager who will either pick players on form or who will just try something different ffs. Southgate is a boring uncreative manager.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Creasing at Klopp, convinced he just sits during his free time and thinks right what can I come up with this time 😭

Fuck Arteta and fuck Arsenal 🖕🏼 All cocky now but let’s see if they are laughing in March when they have dropped off, not a chance they can keep this up the whole season. I saw an arsenal fan moan about fixture congestion, if you want champions league then better get used to it 😂 I have friends who are arsenal fans so i’m letting them have their moment, but everything changes so fast in this league. This time last year Chelsea were on track to win and were looking unbeatable, yet they ended up pretty much fighting for top 4 by the time the season was ending.

Heartbreaking what has happened in Indonesia, I can’t stop reading about it this morning 💔 Just awful.

Last edited:
  • Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
I hate it when managers get sacked, I know it's a results business and game and it's inevitable but it just feels so cut throat and harsh.
Saying that, I would love my team to play well and start picking up some points! Wonder if we will get Poch?! Our next manager needs to be elite, whatever the cost we need a proven winner.

pixxyy

VIP Member
disturbing how many think a Not Guilty verdict or charges being dropped = innocent.
As we've seen from the Arsenal player having charges dropped on a technicality

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I love how you're so salty about this!

We don't have much to go on but it's probably genuine though right?

If that article in The Scum and Daily Heil hadn't appeared when it did I would not be so skeptical, and the fact is I've seen this stunt Christ knows how many times before.

There's been no public relationship, not even a sniff of one, not caught on camera by a fan or a pap, not seen out with anyone, no hint on social media, nothing in print media, nothing on any acquaintance's social media, nothing at any events, no media interest in him along those lines WHATSOEVER in what, 4 years since the last world cup? But suddenly "a source" is telling the press about this "blissfully happy" relationship that is barely 5 minutes old? Right at the time when he's back playing for England and is certain to get called up for the World Cup squad and the media attention that comes with it.

And it happens to be with a "model" (insert rolling eyes emoji) who already has been in a relationship with a footballer. Convenient. They know how closely social media is monitored so this deleting follower's nonsense yesterday just looks to me like laying the groundwork.

Completely inconsistent with what has gone before, but this man seems to be one giant contradiction anyway.

Popupchick

VIP Member
While it’s obviously awful what Jack’s done, it’s nowhere NEAR anything as bad as Mendy has done. I really don’t like the narrative the press seem to be running with, it’s actually taking away from what really took place. His actions are shit but he didn’t break the law, Mendy did. The focus should be more on what’s going to be done to deal with the scummy rapist rather than the guy who cheated.
I said to my friends this is exactly what mendy and his lawyers will want. The attention on jack and how he had sex with this girl (consensual) because it makes her story not as valid in a way because she did have consensual sex.

Also just to be clear I fully believe the victim I'm just going on this is what mendys lawyers will want.

Rita.

VIP Member
He’s honestly the one footballer i’ll defend to the end of the earth. I don’t give a shit that people think he’s boring - rather have him than a player in the press every week for doing all sorts (just can’t stand his wanker brother😭). Never seen him like that in an interview though 😢
Kane looked a bit teary before the game kicked off, I felt for him.

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
I think Gary means well and I’m sure in his playing days he’d have never imagined the day would come where this could be talked about openly. And he’s correct about the agent side of things- they’d make absolute bank of a top tier footballer came out! But players shouldn’t feel pressure to come out during the World Cup. Like mentioned above there is a huge difference between coming out in the UK and in Qatar! I do think we are not far off a premier league player coming out.
For me it's the "two players" again.
Two players write to The Sun about wanting to come out.
Two players have been in touch with Amal Fashanu's foundation
Two players I know want to come out says Lineker

Is these the same two players all the time? Because trust and believe there are more than two!
Two per team would probably be accurate.