Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I think Jack and Sasha have an agreement now. Money has to be involved. She’s had a real glow up from his villa days, her wardrobe and they jewellery etc.
one morning she posted a video of ‘5am club’ and she was in bed cuddling and playing with the dog. She couldn’t have been in the same bed as him? If my partner started turning his phone flash on and playing with the dog at 5am I’d be fuming.
She gets the lifestyle and he gets seen as having a girlfriend, she also knows a lot about him so could be a very very messy split if she wanted to go down that route?
It works for them, she doesn’t seem to care at all

Reactions: 11

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Cant see it being city he brings in enough people and advertising. I know it's not a lot of people but I know at least 5 people who have gone to city matches for jack (they now like football) but they at first only went for him. And they won't be the only ones same with they bought city shirts with his name on
We’ll he can’t be bringing in that many people when they still can’t fill their stadium or fill their away quota for away European matches. I think the money players bring in through advertising and shirt sales is a bit of a myth. I expect the only player who makes any difference to a clubs profile is Messi.

I’m sorry but Southgate’s treatment of Trent is so fucking bizarre. Fair enough he has his dodgy moments in defense, but so does every single other player yet they get given chance after chance to play games and make squads. Not saying they should build the team around him because obviously that would be daft but they are really missing out by not having him play, he creates chances that no other players can.

He’s wasting what could be a golden generation for this england team purely because he has his favourites, it’s shocking management and i hope england get rid asap.
It makes no sense, TAA isn’t in the best of form at the moment but he’s getting game time. Maguire is out of form and can’t buy a minute but is a guaranteed starter? Southgate’s supposed strong point is his man management and we’ve seen him be protective of so many players but it’s borderline humiliation with TAA.

I think the Tomori situation is probably even worse, we don’t actually have any decent players in his position and he still won’t try him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

RJMack

@Slam dunk " Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true? "

We know that Dier is (apparently) very private, and friends are famously tight lipped, even going to the trouble of cutting him out of group photos and videos or covering him with an emoji.

Because it’s a PR drop prepping for the magnifying glass and spotlight of the World Cup media frenzy and the inevitable magnifying glass and spotlight on players private lives.

“Watch this space” indeed.
You're forgetting she's been a regular at Spurs home games this season. They've played 5 games at home it must be love lol

Still think it's weird there's been no one on the scene and no source leaking info for all this time and now a convenient model pitches up from nowhere just as we're getting towards the World Cup. Gotta be a showmance for the press I reckon.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Yep at this point, if she’s willing to be a mug for access to the 300k a week that’s on her.

I’m sure he doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the money…

They might have some arrangement lol

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I’m no Ronaldo supporter in the slightest nor will I ever discredit his talent, he is absolutely tainting the last bit of his career. A 5 time champions league winner benched at a mid table club storming down the tunnel to fill his brows in.
I reckon he’s on a weekly facial, laser, brows, LVL, then there’s the teeth and not forgetting the Botox. Too Metro 🤢

(nothing wrong with fixing your teeth but the rest is too much!)

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s even true but if it was a joke they should both be ashamed. They have just set things back about 10 years and now players who are actually gay will be afraid to come out.

“Hacked” apparently. I call bullshit, especially because with Puyols response to the original tweet🙄

• Angry

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
Good let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks because they have money/fame or anyone tbh you will not get away with it

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I agree. I don’t know why he’s not getting picked, like sure he’s not been as amazing this season but it’s early days and half of the bloody team are out of form for their clubs. At least TAA would look like he wanted to be there whereas the rest of them look like they’re having a kick about with their mates from the pub.

Swear Southgate just picks the players he’s pally with. Cut our losses and get a manager who will either pick players on form or who will just try something different ffs. Southgate is a boring uncreative manager.
Exactly. If Southgate doesn’t want to use him (madness) then why bother even calling him up at all? Same with Chilwell, they are both continuously being called up yet not used
despite being class footballers. Two players who have been very open about their own mental health and also being very passionate about backing mental health causes in football, yet they are being fucked around by a clueless manager. It might seem dramatic but to a footballer it doesn’t get much bigger than the world cup and I would imagine these players have dreamt of playing in one for a long time.

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Rainbow Laces is during the world Cup in the homophobic Qatar will any players step up and wear the laces there?
Fuck no! Rainbow laces is a joke anyway, it's like they thought what is the absolute least we can do for LGBT visibility and then took it down ten notches.

Slam dunk

I actually despise Arsenal, as spurs always have and always will. Also Michael Oliver, you are the new Mike Dean & VAR bored of it. When will we ever get competent referees in this league?
Only club i hate from fans, team players, manager, to even ex- players. Seriously can not find any lovely things from them
At least MC has DJ Grealo

Eli_99

This has killed me. Imagine being coached by one of the best managers in the world, only to have GARETH SOUTHGATE try and tell you what you need to improve on, the guy has won nothing in his entire managerial career and won about 2 trophies as a player. I hope Trent laughed in his face 😭

Tbf, it’s not far off bringing correct. Trent is excellent on the ball and going forward but defensively he is poor. This has always been the case but he plays in a Liverpool team that suit his attacking abilities and only recently when Liverpool have dropped has his weaknesses been highlighted. While Trippier is not at his level going forward is a more rounded player albeit reaching max 60-70% talent wise? And for a conservative manager like Southgate he would much rather have a dependable, defensively solid player who is a 6 than a player like Trent who is a 9 going forward but a 4 defensively.

Chances are in a years time Southgate won’t be manager so Trent should just sit back and wait for the new manager.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I’m sure we will get a few sightings of them just near each other then she will go completely private on socials, with follows from his friends and family increasing and they’ll say they’re just private then bam she’ll be there at the World Cup everywhere.

Call me psychic when it happens 🤣

• Haha

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Face like a slapped arse . Either she is fake friendly or her and Jack have had a big tiff.
More fool her. Zero respect. I know I said before everyone has their price, but no amount of money could compensate me for what is nothing more than ritual humiliation.