Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eli_99

The only person Ronaldo is harming is himself. He is almost 40 years old and is carrying on like a child. What message does that send out to kids watching last night?

United were excellent last night and poor Ten Hag should have been talking about his team but instead it was all about Ronaldo.

Reactions: 10

catgal

Wishing Arsenals inevitable shit run would’ve started today but never mind… knew I was dreading the game but that was so disappointing!! We are defs not in the title race, in a way I’m glad City are next🫣 Haaland this, Haaland that tho. Blehhhh🤮🤮 oh yeah and I fucking hate arsenal. Always have😂 the way Arterta celebrated at the end, you’d have thought they’d just won the league🥴

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
She’s on the app but hasn’t posted any recommendations and is only following her friend and one of the other co-founders. Her friend only joined the app last week

Only last week? My word this really is a whirlwind romance then considering he is allegedly "the one".
Interesting that she's following one of the co-founders on Insta, but not friends and family as yet.
A cynical person would think it's almost like a business arrangement.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
And Bernardo was nice enough to pose for two pics with him. It’s on the guy’s original Tik Tok. I wouldn’t have been so kind!

Popupchick

VIP Member
That childish twat leaving early because he knew everyone would be talking about the team & not him 🤣
There is no defending him anymore.

I'm gonna point out how pundits ect have gone very quite on martinez height. It's almost like his height don't matter

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
You jinxed my team!
Well perhaps if he spent more time in training and concentrating on the game rather than filming ads for his app and making questionable Spotify playlists with his new business partner girlfriend, that ball would not have hit the back of the net 3 times.

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The more Ronaldo spits his dummy out, the more he taints his reputation.

Also, if he refuses to play, or be sub etc. Surely he's in breach of contract Utd may get to a point if it becomes repeated, after disciplinary procedures they can just sack him for breach of contract?

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member

olivia321

VIP Member
I fully support this Haaland love train especially if he scores a hat trick against that smelly lot on Sunday. Keep it up babes 😘

• Haha
  • Sick

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Saw this…

Now obviously clubs aren’t going to do this this, but the last weekend of PL fixtures before the WC is 11th-13th Nov… how many “injuries” will there be in training on the 10th Nov or how many “illnesses” will be going around the PL then. I can already see it, players wanting to protect themselves and not chance it in the final game before the world cup!

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Worst part about this Southgate/Trent debarcle is how much public critcism he’s giving a 23 year old who’s won it all - yet sticks up for 29 year old Maguire and says “we need to support him” and is having heart to hearts according to Matt Law🤣 Pick and choose Gareth how you Treat your players publically - still not over the Tomori treatment either.

The Euros were great but as Claude from AFTV would say “its time to go”. I can’t enjoy an England game when we have some of the best attacking talent in years and he can’t utilise them properly. I’m just gonna be rooting for my club players at this WC tbh not so much England or a country. Would love Argentina to win it for Romero… and obviously Messi 😂
This!

Thinking about England players, on balance we are defensively weaker than attack. With the players available to Gareth, with the right system, there should be a belief that we.can outscore any opponent. Now that's not to say forget defence, but scoring one and parking the bus is what cost England the Euros final. And he hasn't learnt his lesson, got more defensive it feels.

• Heart