Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the Ireland Scotland women’s game on the edge of my seat 💚. Ireland have never qualified for a major tournament before, and even though I follow far too many (male) Irish players and ex players on insta, from what I can see only Robbie Keane has bothered to post good luck. Obviously actually going and supporting their matches would be better, but if it was the other way around the girls would always be posting good luck messages!

Reactions: 4
Walker, James & TAA all injured 😬 It’s looking spooky for Southgate.

Reactions: 6
Watching the Ireland Scotland women’s game on the edge of my seat 💚. Ireland have never qualified for a major tournament before, and even though I follow far too many (male) Irish players and ex players on insta, from what I can see only Robbie Keane has bothered to post good luck. Obviously actually going and supporting their matches would be better, but if it was the other way around the girls would always be posting good luck messages!
James McClean and Alan Browne normally show support. Ogbene too.
You’ll find they’ll all be posting congratulatory messages now. I don’t care though, what it will do for women’s football and women’s sport in general for our country will be monumental. Only 5 years ago were this team swapping tracksuits with boys teams in airport bathrooms and now they’re going to a World Cup. So proud of our country tonight 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
James McClean and Alan Browne normally show support. Ogbene too.
You’ll find they’ll all be posting congratulatory messages now. I don’t care though, what it will do for women’s football and women’s sport in general for our country will be monumental. Only 5 years ago were this team swapping tracksuits with boys teams in airport bathrooms and now they’re going to a World Cup. So proud of our country tonight 💚
Haha true. So so happy for them 💚💚. Vera Pauw is such a genuine human on top of being a class manager!!

Being a Celtic fan is so hard when they qualify for European football 💔 Atmosphere was incredible last night and they created so many chances but are so wasteful in the final third. Out of all the losses I’ve witnessed at Celtic Park, last night has made me feel the worst. The journey home was depressing.
I really need Liverpool to win tonight as Rangers getting any sort of result will push me over the edge 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who had art gallery and dog on their bingo card?
Is it me or is anyone else getting a whiff of desperation from this?
So she's been on insta at a game, nothing from him, been on the food app, nothing from him, art gallery and pic at his house, nothing from him. I mean.

Reactions: 8
So she's been on insta at a game, nothing from him, been on the food app, nothing from him, art gallery and pic at his house, nothing from him. I mean.
It’s giving teenager dropping hints that they have a boyfriend
 like it seems a bit weird. If you’re going out, just post like adults rather than this weird coy tit

Reactions: 12
 like it seems a bit weird. If you’re going out, just post like adults rather than this weird coy tit
Sadly I know people who are over 30 and doing this đŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's giving me "Oh hey look everyone I've got another footballer but it's a secret" vibes. Girl please.

Sadly I know people who are over 30 and doing this đŸ€Ł
What real everyday people? Why would people do that? So weird.

• Haha
The downfall of Juventus since this tweet đŸ‘©â€đŸłđŸ˜˜ god bless Paratici indeed

In Paratici we trust :love: In all seriousness, he’s the best recruitment to the club in a long time.

What’s next on the bingo card? Pizza rating? Let’s be honest, it’ll be something from his world, rather than hers.

• Haha
In Paratici we trust :love: In all seriousness, he’s the best recruitment to the club in a long time.

What’s next on the bingo card? Pizza rating? Let’s be honest, it’ll be something from his world, rather than hers.
Has to be family farm trip surely? Or outdoor bbq he loves one of them

It depends on who and from which party was responsible for the "watch this space" article. Something tells me it wasn't from his camp.

Reactions: 5
UPDATE!!!! - Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app

Weekend visits to the country / family farm trip
Pizza rating
Outdoor BBQ
Picking vegetables
(Her) Seen everywhere during World Cup @wordzalad added from your earlier post

I've allowed the couples visit to an art gallery and dog walk as at this time it's implied and it's unlikely we're going to see couples' posts on public accounts, until of course media interest kicks in and that won't happen yet I dare say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
UPDATE!!!! - Let's play Bingo!

Social media posts to look out for -

Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app

Weekend visits to the country / family farm trip
Pizza rating
Outdoor BBQ
Picking vegetables
(Her) Seen everywhere during World Cup @wordzalad added from your earlier post

I've allowed the couples visit to an art gallery and dog walk as at this time it's implied and it's unlikely we're going to see couples' posts on public accounts, until of course media interest kicks in and that won't happen yet I dare say.
What if he does all this then doesn’t get picked for final squad, will she disappear into the abyss

• Haha
Ooh can we have split reasons bingo?! I’m going with “Uncompromising schedules” (Despite the fact he’d then have a month off)

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.