Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Very true. Lots of players could have signed or went to different clubs…wasn’t there something similar about Harry Kane? Could have gone somewhere cheap but didn’t want to risk it?

We can laugh with hindsight but realistically 5M is quite a lot for a player you’d put in the U23s. I know it’s not a lot to City or the rest of the big six but to most clubs so i can kind of see why Everton held off

Reactions: 1

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m dreading todays game and hadn’t even thought about Virgils run at Anfield😩 oh I so hope I’m wrong and it’s a Liverpool win🔴
Thank god i’m going out so won’t have to watch us getting battered 😂 Can’t wait to drown my sorrows after we lose 7-1 😭 This is what I will be saying to anyone who claims his record is gone after today

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I did Henderson as my fpl gk purely as my other options Alisson. Neves is spot number1 on my bench :(

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
How about at a game BUT this time either one gets tagged?
Oh upping the game I see! :LOL:

How about at a game BUT this time either one gets tagged?
Couples visit to an art gallery
Obligatory dog walk
Her restaurant recommendation on the Spotlas app
Weekend visits to the country
Picking veg in the family garden
Either party being tagged on SM by the other at a Home or Away game

Shazblag

VIP Member
Love that for you 😂💙 I wonder if our paths have ever crossed 👀 I was right down the front haha!!! I got a lift from London because of the train strikes!

Have you seen Coady is gonna cost 4.5m? Sign him now!
I was right at the back, same area as last time at St Mary’s in February which was also another train strike weekend we ended up with extras on our coach going home, still had a bouncing coach after a 2-0 defeat, but this time felt as good if not better than the Brighton win last season. See ya at Newcastle up in the gods.
Coady is a done deal just got to wait til the next window to balance the books.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Some clubs if charges get dropped I could see them still playing him. I actually think the fact we've so many sponsors will be main reason why we'd get rid regardless of what goes on in the case.

Popupchick

VIP Member
Maybe I’ll wait before I say that 🤣.

I swear he’s just going to post that after every hattrick now 🤣
Bet he's saying it to his dad who trying to hold into his son more than anything seeing as he football career wasn't anything special

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Just seen the rumors on Twitter about Henderson saying something racist to Gabriel.
Some players i'd think maybe but Henderson i'd be really shocked as he seems a alright guy.
I’d be very surprised if he did, the problem is it’s hard without clear video/audio to prove whether someone didn’t/did say anything racist, this is the video of them arguing going around.

Donald23

VIP Member
Only last week? My word this really is a whirlwind romance then considering he is allegedly "the one".
Interesting that she's following one of the co-founders on Insta, but not friends and family as yet.
A cynical person would think it's almost like a business arrangement.
The co-founder is saying his brother that lives with him (2 of them live with him)

Popupchick

VIP Member
It’s a bloody match, isn’t it?? Literally. I could have done without watching the blood drip from Ronaldo’s nose like a faucet and the blood smeared all over the other guy’s wrist. :sick:
Omg tell me about it.

I'm surprised ronaldo carried on I thought he was gonna swell, like round his eyes and stuff was nasty

kaaa2

VIP Member
I know she was at the match today because she posted on a story on her Instagram, but does anyone else think that Milly Adams and Ben White have gone extremely quiet since they announced their engagement, the reason why I am saying this is because both of them don't post on their Instagram accounts that often in fact Ben has only got 9 posts on his Instagram which is odd and I noticed that his Instagram content only consists of Arsenal and her and Milly doesn't post on her Instagram like she used to. It just seems rather odd as she always used to post about Ben when they first started dating but now she doesn't post about him at all and he doesn't post anything about her.
always think this. Last post was of them on august 7th tho not too long ago. She maybe has a private account she uses often, I know a lot of them do