Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same boring old game plan every game, he needs to stop picking favourites
This is what will be our issue come the WC. Loyalties and favouritism towards certain individuals will take prescedent over form 100% - otherwise why wasn’t Maddison called up? Why didn’t he back Sancho like he has Shaw & Maguire? He’s got his favourites and that won’t change.

His waistcoat is on a shakey peg right now. Who else would they get in though? My man Poch? 😍
I bloody wish😂

Reactions: 5
Honestly Gareth Southgate's football is so depressing to watch, it is all backward passing without any intent of going forward with the ball, some of the players looked like they could not be bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
l'Italia chiamò! ☠

Southgate must know Mark Bullingham dirty secrets! Italy didn't even qualify for the world cup and England can't get a draw?

Luckily their WC group is an easy one to beat, but no way they will make it to the quarter finals.

Do you have a screenshot? 🧐
Well no it didn't seem significant he follows lots of models what's one more? Plus there's no time stamp on the lists is there? I just recognised her from the picture in the press today.

Reactions: 1
Well no it didn't seem significant he follows lots of models what's one more? Plus there's no time stamp on the lists is there? I just recognised her from the picture in the press today.
Oh I thought he posted her on his private 😄 so it is just a recently follow right?

It's prudent to keep several models on hand, you never know when you might need one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that was 90 mins none of us are getting back. Boring AF. Southgate needs to go, should have gone after the Euros.

Reactions: 8
Oh I thought he posted her on his private 😄 so it is just a recently follow right?
Yes she just appeared first in the suggested for you list so I checked out the friends list. It was like a day or two after the World Cup squad announcement, I'd never seen her on his list until that day.

Only 1 game left before the WC? I dont see they sack him
They won't, they should have though. We've no chance with him.
Bellingham did well tonight, nobody else really stood out at all. Very worrying for the World Cup.

Bellingham good but everything else was pretty bleeping dull, lifeless, boring shite. Wish Southgate had the balls to shake things up but he won’t and I can’t see us getting anyone else in before the World Cup.

I would love Poch but I would take anyone with half an imagination at this point. Drop the usual favourites and give someone else a go

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.