Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJMack

Please Poch in. We might actually have a chance with a manager like him rather than boring Southgate and his favourites.

Also he’s really really sexy 😍
Let's start a petition for more sexy managers!

Okay I broke down and read the original article in The Scum and the Daily Heil copy (apologies).

Embarrassing example of a classic PR drop. He needs to do better. Or at least hire better people.
Sorry if I'm being thick, what's a PR drop? Like contacting the press with a story about their own client?

Reactions: 1

Donald23

VIP Member
For me the problem is in the dressing room. You have to work with people you trust, what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. This is obviously not the case here and we all know why. If I was to go in there I would get Vardy out asap, hes bringing nothing to the party any more , maybe that’s why Kasper left?
Have you seen the recent comments by Harry maguire? De Gea not supporting the defenders and him being being the best while others let him down

wordzalad

VIP Member
I don’t think they’d postpone cause of the European games... they can’t realistically postpone European games? So pushing back the Prem games is going to lead to an already stacked schedule.

Maybe they’d delay this weekends games but I can’t see anything beyond that (until a funeral)

BDY_97

VIP Member
A “class act IN THE FOOTBALL WORLD” I said 🥰 random to bring his personal life up but could be worse could be going around mocking people with a speech impediment/abuse his girlfriend/faked selling shirts for charity/making gun signals at a big age like the likes Harvey Elliot 🥴 but yeah personal life is so relevant
Not sure why Harvey Elliott is relevant to this conversation but regardless most of us Liverpool fans dislike the guy off the pitch so not sure what your point is here? Just because Elliott’s done horrible things off the pitch doesn’t mean Foden hasn’t too, it’s not a competition and like you said it’s irrelevant. He’s done a few things that makes him not come across as a good person but the gun finger thing is confusing me lol, it’s a celebration that his best mate used to do through the academy? Anyway, it’s just an opinion and one that many people agree with at that.

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.
Where is this from ? names please .

wordzalad

VIP Member
Poor Jack, the world stopped for me for those few minutes.

I’m conflicted about Neves and Neto. Neves, I think I would. 🥵 Neto? Maybe?
I can imagine the collective intake of breath from half the thread 😅 Watching it I was like Collins what the fuck was that 😭. All jokes aside I’m glad he was okay.

Ruben Neves is gorgeous. I adore him, he’s so lovely as well. Neto is cute too but I am all about Neves 😍. My boyfriend hates him cause I fancy him and he plays for my team. Wants him to leave 🤣

Me too sister 🥲
Same. I swapped him out 😭

• Heart

Popupchick

VIP Member
Everton v Liverpool early kick off

What do we think the score will be.

I'm going 2-1 Liverpool to win.

I think if Everton piss of Darwin I could see gim getting a red again. But I think he's really gonna try and keep his cool

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I genuinely don't see the Haaland attraction!! Wish I did but I don't think he's good looking at all!

What a transfer window hey. Interesting to see how some of these new signings perform. Praying Villa start to pick up some points in the next few games.

I've put Martinelli in our FPL, hoping he helps out our midfield who average 1point 🤣
Not the best premier league player but he has something attractive about him.

BDY_97

VIP Member
You’re right I was there and what a fucking game it was! 4-0, this team are on fire so far 🤩 Ange has been brilliant for us, I’m now away to continue downing vodkas like there’s no tomorrow. Happy Saturday folks!
I genuinely can’t see any outcome where rangers win the league and I fucking love it 😂 Unbelievable game but gutted for Kyogo, hope it’s not too serious. They really tried to say Ange would be sacked by Christmas and now look…