Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

37BBL

VIP Member
Arsenal fans are embarassing themselves on Twitter, if you can’t pay or go near Luiz’s valuation then hhuuussshhh

Same fans that booed Martinez because he left to get games 🙄
I know, been seeing it all day. Started at 20m on the last day, increased 12 hours later to 23m 🤔
Glad they didn't get him tbh 😋

Reactions: 2

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He’s lovely 😍 really down to earth, just wants to play football. Not interested in all the other razzmatazz that comes with being a footballer. He comes from a good family who I have had the pleasure of meeting at Scotland games.
That's so lovely to hear, his family seem so nice when I have seen them on videos and are so supportive of both Billy and his brother Harvey ❤🥰

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nothing gives me more joy than picturing the sun, daily mail and all other scum journalists deleting the 40 page spreads they had on Liverpool fans booing the silence. I don’t think it had anything to do with fans “being told” or convinced by Klopp etc to not boo, despite what some people say about us the vast majority of Liverpool fans are extremely respectful and some of the nicest and most down to earth people you’ll meet. A few ruin it of course, it’s the same with every fanbase but i’m just glad the papers can’t run with that narrative.

Also the fact it wasn't even 1 min says a lot unfortunately 😕
I’m not sure what that proves? It was described as a “moments silence” and that’s exactly what it was, but of course the idiots on twitter will be scrambling for proof that the entire stadium booed 🙄 Described by someone at the game as “54,000 in anfield with about 7 of those making noise” so I think i’ll go with what that rather than taking the word of a 15 year old virgin on football twitter 😂

Last edited:

unofficialtea

VIP Member
I feel sorry for teams like Wolves , West ham and Leicester (going on the last few seasons ) who really want to break into the top 6 but VAR/elites will not allow it.
West Ham could have made top 6 last season- considering how crap we (United) were they should have made it but bottled it towards the end.

Popupchick

VIP Member
I can definitely see Pep managing elsewhere in the near future but definitely not another prem club, like you said maybe Spain.

I’m sorry but the Ole hate was so unjustified. He managed to get one of the worst united teams in history to a europe league final and also got them to finish above us in the league (fair enough we had 600 injuries but still). I used to laugh at the banter but deep down I always felt awful for him, I hope he’s loving life on a beach somewhere 😂
I hated what happend to him. He did so good for what he had to deal with. And let's not forget if the board bsck him like they should have he would have got some amazing players who would have won thing and made him keep his job. Its so bad what they did to that man because he protected everyone in that club.

And actually thank you for admiting everything ole did not many people will. I love that man.

thank god for that!!! was gonna say there will definitely be a witch haunting anfield if that ever happens - me 😂 would be outside protesting and praying over my curse crystals

and actually think our CL curse is over - yaya lifted it 😂

shut up you love me 😘😘😘😘😘😘

maybe i’m the drama
🤣🤣what you don't know is it was pogba with the curse 🤣

I love haaland don't get me wrong. I mean I think you all understand I love him BUT alvarez man he's fucking amazing

• Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
I can’t believe the difference in Villa today compared to how they have been playing the rest of the season, especially against a team like city! If Liverpool are in a good enough spot for top 4 by the time we play you guys then I will happily take the L if it means Gerrard isn’t sacked 😭 I know fans are divided on him but I hope they give him a bit longer before they really want him gone.
I don't want him gone yet, I think he had a rough start to the season with the fixtures and we lost our new CB which was a big loss. I really hope he turns things around as our owners are doing everything right with investment into the stadium and for new signings, I don't want SG to fail. Plus he just seems like a nice guy.

We played really well. Hopefully we continue in that form 🙏

How did I miss this tweet 😭

Some of the twitter admins are hilarious for the teams. Did anyone see Burnleys announcements for new signings on twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

wordzalad

VIP Member
Love Kevin and Michele. Annie looks rough, she was really pretty. Ruined herself with filler and surgery.

All that money and they couldn’t muster a decent outfit between them.

Year 10 mufti day vibes. Except KDB who’s dressed a bit like he’s going to paint his shed 😭.

Where is my man is my question 😅. He ain’t mentioned in any of them 🤣🤣

• Haha

noddyrojjy

If the same guy I’m thinking of I’m sure he also got a ban last year for some old homophobic tweets, all round just doesn’t sound like a nice guy.
he’s also on a ban for dangerous driving - we share the same home town - and he was drunk& wrote his car off in the middle of town. Nasty man I dunno why she even entertained him 😬

Double barrelled?
yeah it’s J Clarke-Harris.

I didn’t know if I could name him but I checked tattle rules and I’m sure I can