Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Poch, no way. I’d shed actual tears 😭
Nooo Poch for Villa when Purslow finally kicks out Gerrard. Was surprised when Tuchel bought Chukwuemeka and promised game time, considering his Villa appearances.

Actually must’ve been Boehly who wanted Chuk.

Reactions: 1

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think theres a meeting tomorrow so we should find out then.

oh that match i'm not gonna be crazy enough to say we should've won but that Pen decision was ridiculous. to me 0-0 would've been fair

RJMack

Oh I thought he posted her on his private 😄 so it is just a recently follow right?
Yes she just appeared first in the suggested for you list so I checked out the friends list. It was like a day or two after the World Cup squad announcement, I'd never seen her on his list until that day.

Popupchick

VIP Member
I can’t believe the difference in Villa today compared to how they have been playing the rest of the season, especially against a team like city. If Liverpool are in a good enough spot for top 4 by the time we play you guys then I will happily take the L if it means Gerrard isn’t sacked 😭 I know fans are divided on him but I hope they give him a bit more of a chance.
I HAVE A QUESTION
I HAVE A QUESTION

if you could take stevie g as manager would you and how long would you give him. Now or in the future. Or do you wanna stick with klopp

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Have any gay premier league footballers been discussed in any of these threads? I wondered if it had been speculated who might be gay?

Rita.

VIP Member
Interested FC back at it again. I think he wants Liverpool but it’s whether or not our tight arsehole owners will break the bank for him 😂
Liverpool is probably the best match but once he’s available, I imagine a lot of clubs will start bidding. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a record transfer fee, assuming he comes back to England.

BDY_97

VIP Member
thank god for that!!! was gonna say there will definitely be a witch haunting anfield if that ever happens - me 😂 would be outside protesting and praying over my curse crystals

and actually think our CL curse is over - yaya lifted it 😂
Lmao nah as much as I rate Pep I don’t think he would suit us at all. As much as him & Klopp are secret besties and love to sneak off after the games to drink wine together I know he would never, same way that Klopp would never go anywhere near city.

If you lot don’t win the CL this season then Pep is on fraud watch permanently 😭 The issue last season was apparently you had no striker so if you add Haaland & Alvarez to that and still don’t win then it’s never gonna happen 😭

Rita.

VIP Member
I scrolled past without twigging, but did someone say Kyle Walker has a trans girlfriend?

37BBL

VIP Member
Only 1 game left before the WC? I dont see they sack him
They won't, they should have though. We've no chance with him.
Bellingham did well tonight, nobody else really stood out at all. Very worrying for the World Cup.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Not sure about other clubs as obv i'm not on email list, but Man Utd sent 1 out advertising WSL coming back which i'm pleased to see

glm31

That was a ridiculous question though you have to admit, how these journalists manage to steal a living the way they do is beyond me 😂
Completely agree but it got exactly the reaction (and the headlines) the journo was looking for -- which, in turn, will probably produce exactly the reaction against Wolves I don't want to see this weekend! Unless somehow Diego Costa makes it on for a cameo and gets a late winner!

Just Drive

VIP Member
Woke up in the best mood ever even though I’m working, it’s finally Champions League time 🤩 Couldn’t get a day off or half day in work so I’m working til 7 and need to be at Celtic Park for 7:45, hoping this goes to plan 😂 Happy Tuesday!
Have the best time!

Popupchick

VIP Member
Jack has more chemistry with his tooth brush then he does the cousin

Is it me? Am I the drama? I don’t think I’m the drama?… maybe I am? Am I the villain? I don’t think I’m the villain?

I have taught you well

• Haha