Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slam dunk

Okay I broke down and read the original article in The Scum and the Daily Heil copy (apologies).

Embarrassing example of a classic PR drop. He needs to do better. Or at least hire better people.
Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true?

lannx

l'Italia chiamò! ☠

Southgate must know Mark Bullingham dirty secrets! Italy didn't even qualify for the world cup and England can't get a draw?

Luckily their WC group is an easy one to beat, but no way they will make it to the quarter finals.

spilldatea

VIP Member
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.
is D’s friend the pretty boy who was out last season with an injury and is said to be rather good in bed??

wordzalad

VIP Member
I really felt for Jude Bellingham when he said how gutted he was with the result and how rubbish it was for Haaland to be on the opposing team lol. Every now and again you remember that he’s just a young pup.
Oh definitely. I did feel bad for him! I have heard he might be moving back to the PL tho so maybe if he goes to City they’ll play together again…!

Although apparently it’s Liverpool that are most interested? Idk

BDY_97

VIP Member
I thought it would be the fault of that journalist who asked those 'embarrassing questions.'
That was a ridiculous question though you have to admit, how these journalists manage to steal a living the way they do is beyond me 😂

catgal

Yeah I can’t lie i’m quite happy about it, after tomorrow we don’t have another game until the beginning of October when we play Brighton (who are currently being managed by an ex player of ours 😂).
Yeah and I’m kinda dreading tomorrows game in a way too😂 hopefully I’ll be proved wrong🤭