Footballers And Wags #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy money. They also can’t work a normal 9-5 job, that would interfere with their endless brunch dates, holidays, shopping and salon trips etc.
Do you think they get so bored with their lives? It looks souless. No effort required on his or her behalf, kids only made to secure the bag, other people looking after them. I honestly think alot of them aren’t actually happy.

Reactions: 12
Do you think they get so bored with their lives? It looks souless. No effort required on his or her behalf, kids only made to secure the bag, other people looking after them. I honestly think alot of them aren’t actually happy.
Do you think that’s why so many footballers cheat? Because they literally have to put no effort in - the woman will always be there because of the lifestyle?

Reactions: 11
Do you think that’s why so many footballers cheat? Because they literally have to put no effort in - the woman will always be there because of the lifestyle?
I think it's why most men cheat -because they can.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly! They have their doormat at home to look after kids, look after house etc, and they go out pulling all sorts because they know they will get away with it

I think deep down they must be so insecure and unhappy. But then I look at the likes of Kate and Harry Kane who look genuinely happy with their lot. They are a rare breed though I think…

Your profile pic is 👌 btw

Reactions: 8
Easy money. They also can’t work a normal 9-5 job, that would interfere with their endless brunch dates, holidays, shopping and salon trips etc.
Also, having a 9-5 job would interfere with their men’s schedule. If their men need them around for an event or something, they want a woman whom they can beckon to be by their side at a moment’s notice, not a normal woman who‘d have to request time off at work.

I often wonder why so many of these guys get married and have kids when it’s clear they have no interest in monogamy or helping to bring up their children. I think part of the reason is that society tells them that the hallmarks of being a successful man is to have a “wife-and-kids”, like a subscription package. So they acquire that package in order to appear nice and normal and then carry on with their single life habits. Also, I honestly think some guys simply want kids to prove their dicks work. Pity they have very little interest in participating in their kids’ lives.

Obviously, there are exceptions.

Reactions: 11
^ I think it's also possibly quite a lonely life. You work really short hours but at funny times. You earn more than your mates will in 20 years, so unless you pay them as hangers-on, there is no one around to hang with. And you can have to move cities at a moment's notice. And everyone treats you weirdly.

So move a woman in, and buy her shoes. Yay, sex on tap and she might clean too.

Reactions: 14
^ I think it's also possibly quite a lonely life. You work really short hours but at funny times. You earn more than your mates will in 20 years, so unless you pay them as hangers-on, there is no one around to hang with. And you can have to move cities at a moment's notice. And everyone treats you weirdly.

So move a woman in, and buy her shoes. Yay, sex on tap and she might clean too.
I definitely agree with this bit. It’s a weird life and an isolating one.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely, not to mention most of them are pushed to settle down young, alot of them have numerous kids under 30.

Also, having a 9-5 job would interfere with their men’s schedule. If their men need them around for an event or something, they want a woman whom they can beckon to be by their side at a moment’s notice, not a normal woman who‘d have to request time off at work.

I often wonder why so many of these guys get married and have kids when it’s clear they have no interest in monogamy or helping to bring up their children. I think part of the reason is that society tells them that the hallmarks of being a successful man is to have a “wife-and-kids”, like a subscription package. So they acquire that package in order to appear nice and normal and then carry on with their single life habits. Also, I honestly think some guys simply want kids to prove their dicks work. Pity they have very little interest in participating in their kids’ lives.

Obviously, there are exceptions.
good points, i think there are alot of secret kids too, that the mistresses end up having but are kept quiet.
They can silence anyone they want!

Reactions: 6
I think a lot have kids too because they can buy anything but technically can’t just buy a baby - it’s like a short term excitement of getting something they can’t usually and then similarly to any new item car etc, the excitement dies down once you have it and then can always provide with money, even if they’re absent so it’s not really a bit decision for them

Reactions: 7
How has Jamie Ohara and EJ Tierney not got their own thread! Sly digs on Insta ! His posting some bird clearly after him for ‘fame’ she is posting vid of man groping her boob ! Wtf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well that didn't take Haaland long to score his first goal in his first match. 12 minutes 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣
He was playing hard. It was fun to watch. For a massive human he is so fast and nimble.
🤣I was gonna say about haaland.

I know he's fast but why does he run in slow mo 🤣🤣. Like I know it's prob the camera but it just looks slow

🤣

🤣I was gonna say about haaland.

I know he's fast but why does he run in slow mo 🤣🤣. Like I know it's prob the camera but it just looks slow
It’s weird, right? :ROFLMAO: He’s like one of those faster breeds of dinosaur: still kind of hulking but somehow fast. Also, he looks like he was born to play football. Like Father Haaland waited five minutes after junior emerged from the womb before fitting him with boots and saying “right, off to the pitch, you.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s weird, right? :ROFLMAO: He’s like one of those faster breeds of dinosaur: still kind of hulking but somehow fast.
bleeping DINOSAUR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Not Dino arms tho there's only 1 Dino arms.

I'm so bored of this match already. Why do you need a 15 min warm up what the duck have they been doing. bleeping shagging each other arse by the looks of it

• Haha
bleeping DINOSAUR 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Not Dino arms tho there's only 1 Dino arms.

I'm so bored of this match already. Why do you need a 15 min warm up what the duck have they been doing. bleeping shagging each other arse by the looks of it
No way they need a 15 min warm up! As you say, they should have been doing that the whole time. Probably watching Love Island reruns. Jack’s idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How has Jamie Ohara and EJ Tierney not got their own thread! Sly digs on Insta ! His posting some bird clearly after him for ‘fame’ she is posting vid of man groping her boob ! Wtf 🤣
I remember when EJ said she was going to take down tattle she would love her own thread. I mean we are much worse than shagging someone else's husband aren't we ? .......

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen Dele Ali’s latest tik tok he now paints his nails. I don’t even know what to say anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.