Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Thomas Partey starting today for Arsenal. Fuck this club and anyone who supports this happening 🤮 No wonder women are afraid to speak up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

redstraw16

VIP Member
My mums partner: “why do they always sing Sweet Caroline?”

My 17 year old sister with full confidence: “because it’s our national anthem, IDIOT”

Me: 😶😭🤣

So happy for them and every little girl this hopefully encourages! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🦁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Wondered who Haaland was reminding me of in this photo… why does it look like the male version of the newcastle owner Amanda Staveley, or is it just me😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BDY_97

VIP Member
As a Scottish person I’m finding myself really rooting for the England ladies today. They have been unbelievable during this tournament and I’m glad to see womans football finally getting the recognition it deserves, I just hope it continues and doesn’t fizzle out after the Euros finish. It would be unreal for them to bring it home before the mens team, especially after the years of rude & misogynistic treatment female footballers have received.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

mee43

VIP Member
Was he playing tonight?! 😡

Omg! Just checked there and he played full 90 mins! Seriously? 😡😡😡
I’ve not posted on this thread before and I’m really sorry for derailing but I saw this post and really needed a place to rant about this.
I’ve been a fan of that club for as long as I can remember and I’m absolutely devastated that we’ve become another classless club which couldn’t care less what team members do off the pitch, or who they hurt, as long as they’re getting results on the pitch.
Goes against everything I thought that club stood for; And because he hasn’t been officially named, no one has to publicly answer for playing the scumbag.
They’d better not dare parade their Lionesses at the next home game, as though they’re fully behind the Women 😡 They clearly don’t give a toss about their rights, or about their female fans.
Sorry - it’s just the silence on this is absolutely deafening and I really needed a space to vent about it. Hope I’ve not brought your thread down x
ETA - I’ve seen the picture of the banner, and I’m so glad fans did that. But the club are behaving despicably in this issue, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Lingard will get around 10 million in wages this season. Forrest’s whole squad together only got 15m last season! Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 23

pixxyy

VIP Member
She post over 30 tweets include personal information hope people believe her and they still question her evidences
So many mentioning fact she'd slept with him before, They need serious lessons in what consent is if they think saying yes once means thats it forever

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21