Footballers And Wags #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Citeh are losing players faster than Grealish loses his dignity after a few voddys!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's disappointing that the height of this summer's gossip has been reduced to who Eric Dier was sitting next to at a couple of weddings and a tennis match.
Well, I guess it's down to the aftermath of the World Cup to bring in the fun just like last years Euro's.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's disappointing that the height of this summer's gossip has been reduced to who Eric Dier was sitting next to at a couple of weddings and a tennis match.
Well, I guess it's down to the aftermath of the World Cup to bring in the fun just like last years Euro's.
Have to agree it’s been a very boring summer. Too many engagements for my liking. I want scandal not proposals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
same only fun scandals though, been way to many darker ones
yes absolutely! Like falling out a club drunk with a girl on each arm and a whole load of awful pap shots. Agree far too many awful scandals as of late it feels

Reactions: 8
Jesus, have these lads never watched Neighbours or I am a Celeb?! Nakamba I’ll let off as English isn’t his first language.

Thongs being Trainers??! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agree, this summer has been awful for goss! No footballers or wags to report here in Ibiza, I did meet Wayne Lineker though and witnessed a very drunk Jamie Carragher, but that’s about it so far 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The footballers have been very disappointing this summer even Gucci let us down. I doubt they’ll be much World Cup gossip if they start miss behaving in Qatar they’ll be stoned to death.

Reactions: 16
The footballers have been very disappointing this summer even Gucci let us down. I doubt they’ll be much World Cup gossip if they start miss behaving in Qatar they’ll be stoned to death.
World Cup finishes just before Christmas, doesn’t it? Wonder if the clubs will bring back their Christmas parties, those are usually good for players getting up to no good

Reactions: 5
I hope this summer doesn’t start a new trend where there is no longer any major gossip due to these guys being more careful or covering their tracks better. I want tea, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
World Cup finishes just before Christmas, doesn’t it? Wonder if the clubs will bring back their Christmas parties, those are usually good for players getting up to no good
I doubt there will be much happening as they have games very soon afterwards. The World Cup Final is 18 December and there are Premier League games on Boxing Day (or St Stephen's Day as we call it!).

Also, hope you are all watching the Women's Euros. Unlike men's football this is actually an English team I like!

Reactions: 7
I doubt there will be much happening as they have games very soon afterwards. The World Cup Final is 18 December and there are Premier League games on Boxing Day (or St Stephen's Day as we call it!).

Also, hope you are all watching the Women's Euros. Unlike men's football this is actually an English team I like!
The Lionesses are doing well! I think the mens team wouldn’t have been able to come back like they did last night, so pleased for them.

Yes I’m just about old enough to be his Dad but he should be my new boyfriend

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it's still only pre-season and the results mean nothing, but Everton getting beat 4-0 by Minnesota United surely doesn't bode well for their season as they just a very poor side who have no money to spend on players as so far they have only signed two players one who was a free agent from Burnley and the other who they signed for their academy, they also have a Financial Fair Play Regulations threat hanging over them and they have a shiny new stadium to pay for, but I honestly don't know how they can afford this when the finances are so bad. The players who nearly relegated them last season remain at the club, they don't have any new talent that is coming through their academy, they are losing out to other clubs for the signings that they want and they have lost Richarlison and as of yet have not signed a replacement for him.

Last edited:
I know it's still only pre-season and the results mean nothing, but Everton getting beat 4-0 by Minnesota United surely doesn't bode well for their season as they just a very poor side who have no money to spend on players as so far they have only signed two players one who was a free agent from Burnley and the other who they signed for their academy, they also have a Financial Fair Play Regulations threat hanging over them and they have a shiny new stadium to pay for, but I honestly don't know how they can afford this when the finances are so bad. The players who nearly relegated them last season remain at the club, they don't have any new talent that is coming through their academy, they are losing out to other clubs for the signings that they want and they have lost Richarlison and as of yet have not signed a replacement for him.
Has the Richarlison sale even raised any cash? It feels like they were forced to sell because of the aforementioned issues. They might get some faces in, but I doubt they’ll come close to replacing him.

Reactions: 2
hate to say it but I feel it’s not looking good! The pre season tour has been bad! Cannot lose DCL too surely?! Lots of chat around Newcastle going to offer but who would replace him? Not just rondon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.