Footballers And Wags #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else surprised that Jesse Lingard has signed for Forest? I thought he would go back to West Ham.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else surprised that Jesse Lingard has signed for Forest? I thought he would go back to West Ham.
Same! It sounds like West Ham wouldn't pay him £200k a week which is absolutely insane with him not exactly setting the world alight at Man Utd.

Reactions: 13
money move which is a shame rather than to a club he could have had so much potential at i feel and go on to do good things

Reactions: 11
Same! It sounds like West Ham wouldn't pay him £200k a week which is absolutely insane with him not exactly setting the world alight at Man Utd.
Disgusting amount of money for a player of his calibre, he’s more interested in being insta famous and that daft J Lingz tit he does then football.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lingard will get around 10 million in wages this season. Forrest’s whole squad together only got 15m last season! Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Presenting without context 😆
Jack Grealish: I like getting kicked. Joao just said to me then, why do you like it, and I said, I don't know. I feel like I was more like that at Aston Villa, it gets me going and stuff, so I don't mind it.

Does the headband stay ON during BDSM sessions? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Presenting without context 😆
Jack Grealish: I like getting kicked. Joao just said to me then, why do you like it, and I said, I don't know. I feel like I was more like that at Aston Villa, it gets me going and stuff, so I don't mind it.

Does the headband stay ON during BDSM sessions? 😏
Haha, he doesn’t understand why he gets more attention…it couldn’t be because of passing out in the street in Tenerife, crashing into cars after attending an all night bender, being beyond wasted on the Man City parade and out in Manchester… nothing to do with that 🤣

Reactions: 9
Lingard will get around 10 million in wages this season. Forrest’s whole squad together only got 15m last season! Madness
He’s not worth West Ham changing their whole wage structure for. This is a ‘project’ for him, clearly doesn’t rate Forest’s chances of staying up if he only signed a one year deal, eh?

Reactions: 17
Nope not surprised at all. Was always gonna be who offered him the most money. That's all he cares about.

Surprised anyone even offered him anything with him and his brother leaking so much information

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How is this even possible? I really don't get it. And like...it's Lingard. Why are they treating him like he's Pelé?

Reactions: 12
How is this even possible? I really don't get it. And like...it's Lingard. Why are they treating him like he's Pelé?
I was being kind to him by saying 10 million - really it’s nearly 10.5m

i suppose he went on a free, so if they’d paid a transfer fee and that wage it would be even worse! A few decent games at West Ham and he thinks he’s amazing. He’s not been able to maintain a place in an average Man U team, so I don’t get where he thinks he can dictate wages like that.

What has he actually done??

Reactions: 13
The Lionesses are doing well! I think the mens team wouldn’t have been able to come back like they did last night, so pleased for them.
The men's team have been in a final and semi final in the last two tournaments. That's better than most (unfortunately 😅 ). In the Euros last year I couldn't believe the English people on here going for Southgate.

i suppose he went on a free, so if they’d paid a transfer fee and that wage it would be even worse! A few decent games at West Ham and he thinks he’s amazing. He’s not been able to maintain a place in an average Man U team, so I don’t get where he thinks he can dictate wages like that.

He scored 9 in 16 at West Ham. If he plays similarly for Forest, that might keep them up which is worth major money to them. I'd say the deal is being misleadingly reported as I saw one report that he was 90k a week. I'd say that's his base wage and because he's on a free he's getting a signing on fee to top that up to 190k.

Reactions: 4
The men's team have been in a final and semi final in the last two tournaments. That's better than most (unfortunately 😅 ). In the Euros last year I couldn't believe the English people on here going for Southgate.

He scored 9 in 16 at West Ham. If he plays similarly for Forest, that might keep them up which is worth major money to them. I'd say the deal is being misleadingly reported as I saw one report that he was 90k a week. I'd say that's his base wage and because he's on a free he's getting a signing on fee to top that up to 190k.
Agree a lot of talk about his wage is bollocks. Journos love inventing shite and stirring it

Don’t get me wrong, I know they’ve done well… there’s just a spirit about the team? I dunno maybe I just really enjoyed the comeback 🤣
I too don’t really understand why people hun for Southgate, I guess the football isn’t exciting enough, but I want a major trophy, couldn’t care less if we score the least amount of goals to get there (can you tell I’m a fan of a team that hasn’t won tit for years lol)

Reactions: 1

It’s fair enough, he scored 9 but that was a season ago now, so theyre paying a price for someone who hasn’t paid for a season.

if he keeps them up, then it’s been money well spent, but I get the impression he wants it to be all about him.

Reactions: 5

recently? A lot of tiktok videos x

sorry couldn’t resist but I have a soft spot for him and hope he does well but ridiculous money

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.