Footballers And Wags #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread time yet again to discuss footballers and wags. We discussed the Pickfords’ wedding in the Maldives and the Maguires‘ wedding in France. The new Premier League season is almost here!

Reactions: 14
That is hilarious 😂 some of their reactions just gold! Ake was so polite.
Him and Kalvin seemed so polite and friendly.
Felt a bit bad for those with less English: they'd not have a had a clue what was going on.
But Joao seemed pleased enough that a man in a dressing gown liked his teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

😞 poor guy, hopefully they've caught it early and he has a swift recovery

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

😞 poor guy, hopefully they've caught it early and he has a swift recovery
ahhh this is very sad. Guys and girls please check yourselves regularly and ask your friends to as well 💙 wishing him a quick and positive recovery!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't tell you lot of happy I actually am United have signed 3 player already.

And Ten Hag has win a trophy already. YES IM COUTING IT AS A REAL TROPHY. LET US HAVE IT. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My predictions 22/23
Champions - Man City
Second -Chelsea
Third-Liverpool
Fourth - Arsenal

Bottom three
18-Leeds
19-Fulham
20-Brentford

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.